I get all my website stats from AWSTATS. Is there anything out there that will give me the same info( or better ) across multiple sites. It gets to be a pain loging into the control pannel of each individual site. Having one statistical interface for all my sites would be a god sent.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

Affiliate Manager
    I use statcounter.com. Free stat program. You just put some code on each of your pages and you can then check your sites all from one account.
    I like them. But, I don't think that they are as detailed as other statprograms, which is probably why they are free.
    Thomas Burgemeister - Affiliate Manager
    affiliates@LensWorld.com - 425-372-3471
    LensWorld.com: 10% commission, 120 return days, parasite free - Sign up at <a href="http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=20626">ShareASale</a>.

Try Webceo

And yes, thats my affiliate link. I do not like recommending programs. But this one i can recommend heartily. It is more than a traffic analysis tool. You can read a review of it here - http://www.1-stop-free-cell-phones.c...ceo-review.htm
    That is for version 4. Now version 5 has been released and it is even better. I currently do not have the time to write the review of version 5. Now, having used it for a year, i can say, this is a marvelous tool. But i do not use some of the tools now. I don't use editor, uploader and ranking checker.
    I am not biased, try it atleast the traffic analysis part. It will definitely make your life easier.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> And yes, thats my affiliate link. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SamyT,
    Did i do something wrong ? I did state that it was my affiliate link. Should I edit it? Whether i get commissions or not, it is a great program which is why i mentioned it.
    If you feel it is wrong, feel free to remove the affiliate part and go straight to www.webceo.com

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread