CJ Pay Per Call
    Has anyone tried Pay Per Call yet? Any comments on how it is working out?

TY.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Signup was easy and creative selection was broad. So far tracking has been working well, although I haven't been creditied with a sale, yet.

Quote Originally Posted by leeann View Post
    Has anyone tried Pay Per Call yet? Any comments on how it is working out?

pay per call login is separated, how about payment ?

is it combined with my CJ commission check or not ?

Every Pay per call program also has an alert sentence like make sure you are approved at a program in CJ account. What does it mean ? I am confused here.

I need to be approved in the CJ regular program first before i can apply the paypercall program ?

I worked with it when I was at ShareASale and loved it. But I've no experience with it on the CJ platform.

PayPerCall login is separate because CJ has to use a separate platform to track phone calls, they use RingRevenue, which is the same platform that ShareASale uses.

Any sales driven via PayPerCall will be reported in your CJ account and paid out on your CJ commission check. Details on each call will also be visible in that separate platform (date of call, length of call, etc.)

You do need to be approved into the merchant/retailer/advertiser's affiliate program first, or else there is no means for you to get paid via CJ So for example, let's say Groupon had a pay-per-call program (we don't and we don't expect to, doesn't suit our model), you would need to be approved to work with Groupon before you can start earning commission on pay-per-call campaigns.

Hope that works and that I didn't step on any toes answering this, I'm a big fan of this technology because it's helping affiliate marketing expand beyond online shopping.
    best,
    Carolyn Tang Kmet
    AllInclusiveMarketing.com
    carolyn-at-allinclusivemarketing.com

Question
    Is the phone number given unique to every affiliate ? i guess it is not unique.

i don't know if the call tracking requires site visitor to click on the phone number text link/banner first or not ? and i am unsure why they know the phone call is referred by me ??

If i am approved to run the PPC program, but the CJ regular program is still pending status, can i start promoting the PPC program ? or i have to wait until both are approved ?
    Last edited by Vrindavan; October 31st, 2010 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrindavan View Post
    Is the phone number given unique to every affiliate ? i guess it is not unique.

i don't know if the call tracking requires site visitor to click on the phone number text link/banner first or not ? and i am unsure why they know the phone call is referred by me ??

If i am approved to run the PPC program, but the CJ regular program is still pending status, can i start promoting the PPC program ? or i have to wait until both are approved ?
    I believe the phone number is unique.

One of the more interesting uses of pay-per-call is to email (ha ha) merchants who you know are:

a) DEFINITELY receiving phone calls from your website click-thru referral and,

b) who are not signed up for CJ pay-per-call.

Suggest to them that they might like to sign-up for pay-per-call - and then you'll promote them more etc - and also how they feel about pay-per-call in general as a method of increasing their sales. (Also, CJ runs a "suggest merchants for pay-per-call" on their "join pay-per-call Merchants form.")

As usual, it is unethical and astounding the percentage rate of merchants who do not respond and astounding only of those who do not sign-up!!

You don't need a degree in statistix and probability theory to figger it out!
    Last edited by Aspasa; November 5th, 2010 at 11:52 AM. Reason: 1st post was Beta...

ABW Ambassador
    I would love to be doing Pay per call if it was available to affiliates outside of the USA. Maybe the SAS one is?
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

CJ PPC accept non-US now

repost :

Do you know which network has the most PPC offers ?

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread