Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    Dell Home and Home Office problem
    I would really like to talk with the Affiliate manager for them because I think that their sales may be getting ripped off for lack of a better word. I don't want to go into the long story on here, but I've got something to tell them I think they should know.

If someone from Dell could contact me I'd appreciate it. I hate to see sales being stolen from Affiliate marketing.
    Cindy Ballard, VP of Operations, Greg Hoffman Consulting
    Follow Me on Twitter @cingroomer
    My blog, www.oldfartlife.com

Quote Originally Posted by sunshiner View Post
    If someone from Dell could contact me I'd appreciate it. I hate to see sales being stolen from Affiliate marketing.
    Certainly in spite of the contemporary trendiness and vogue of most affiliate managers to make it appear that they are easy to contact - they are not! In addition the contemporary trend is NOT to reply. Intentionally.

Having said that, the worst at replying, in my experience, is Dell Canada, followed closely by Dell Small Business US. Dell Home and Home Office US - unless they've been to seminars with their "partners in crime (strikethrough), I mean - affiliate marketing" then they should reply... but only if you make more than a grand a month for them!!!

Yup, it's a great life if you don't weaken.. Good Luck.

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    As I suspected, Dell has not given us credit for my purchase and in fact won't even answer my emails. How convenient for them NOT to credit an affiliate and keep the commission for themselves on a very large tv purchase. Do they really think I would shop online somewhere other than where I work. How bogus on their part. Nice work Dell home and home office.
    Its not bad enough their company kept calling me telling me my order didn't go through the internet when in deed it did. They wanted to "reorder" for me, even as I was leaning against the newly delivered TV a call come in saying they could reorder since my order didn't go through. huh
    Cindy Ballard, VP of Operations, Greg Hoffman Consulting
    Follow Me on Twitter @cingroomer
    My blog, www.oldfartlife.com

There is a growing problem of people overwriting cookies, we would have thought that the affiliate networks are working night and day to fix it, but it is still continuing

ermmmmm Does anyone have anything to say about Dell's livechat? I do!!

One of the only things I could find about it on the web was that after a recent Dell Seminar inviting feedback from Affiliates and others; they had "tweaked & improved" their livechat for their customers benefit.

I'm pretty sure that was about the same time that my Dell sales fell dramatically while click-thrus stayed the same. What could that mean?

I'd like to see the "livechat" conversation resurrected in perhaps a different thread but Dell and/or Dell SMB are a good place to start...

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread