Free Silver Pass Contest!
    We have an extra Silver Pass to Affiliate Summit East 2010, so it's a perfect time for an ABW CONTEST!

Here are the rules:

1) The contest runs through Noon Eastern Time on Thursday, August 5, 2010.

2) The winner MUST register for Affiliate Summit by Friday, August 6, 2010.

3) The winner will be the ABW member in good standing WITH THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF POSTS (total posts on ABW) who responds in this thread saying "I would like to go to Affiliate Summit!" Feel free to explain why you would like to go and whether or not you've been before. (Others are allowed to respond in the thread - just leave the magic phrase out so we know you're not entering the contest.)

4) Artificial inflation of your post count is not allowed.

5) The pass will not be transferable. The ABW member who wins must use it personally.

Let the contest begin!
    Last edited by MichaelColey; August 3rd, 2010 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Clarifications of dates
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Great idea for a contest, Michael. I would post "the phrase" but we already have passes, hotel rooms and a Meet Market Table booked. Good luck to whomever needs a pass and can "type quickly and often."
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

I would like to go to Affiliate Summit!

I would like to go because I can finally meet loxly if I go and have her buy me lunch

Wow, the field of potential winners just got greatly reduced. Fewer than 50 people have as many posts as HardwareGeek!

I'm not going to call a winner yet, but it looks like we'll all get a chance to meet Mike.

Are you going to be able to make it to the ABW Reception also? (Registration will be opened to the public tomorrow, but the more active ABW members have access to the pre-announcement details and advance registration here.)
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by HardwareGeek View Post

I would like to go because I can finally meet loxly if I go and have her buy me lunch
    lol, We can have lunch any time you want! But I hope you get the pass. Mellie and I always joke we only see each other at West Coast affiliate events
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

HardwareGeek can I tag along also she owes me a few lunches also lol
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

http and a telephoto
    lol, You can BOTH have lunch (well late lunch/early dinner) on me at the Howard Beach Diner in half an hour if you want!
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

I can't today as per the DM I just sent you on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey View Post
    Wow, the field of potential winners just got greatly reduced. Fewer than 50 people have as many posts as HardwareGeek!

I'm not going to call a winner yet, but it looks like we'll all get a chance to meet Mike.
    3) The winner will be the ABW member in good standing WITH THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF POSTS (total posts on ABW) who responds in this thread saying "I would like to go to Affiliate Summit!" Feel free to explain why you would like to go and whether or not you've been before. (Others are allowed to respond in the thread - just leave the magic phrase out so we know you're not entering the contest.)

5) The pass will not be transferable. The ABW member who wins must use it personally.
    I think I just discovered a loophole on this contest!

If I post the "the phrase", I know I would beat HardwareGeek, sooooo...

The first person that send me $700.00 Cash, is eligible to buy my "Free Silver Pass" cheap, all you have to do is show up at Affiliate Summit East 2010 with an smiley , or an face, and say that you're, ME!

Just wait til Vinny sees his bank statement at the end of this month BWAAHAHAHAHA you left your card out on the kitchen table!
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

6) Posts with smilies don't count.

SORRY, YOU'RE NOW A NEWBIE, SAL!

Just kidding...
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

I went to a dinner in Vegas where a MSFT Employee got waste and left his Corp AMEX laying around.

They were mean to him and chared a round for everyone in the resturant to his card and even paid for some peoples meals that weren't even with us.

From what I heard he had a hard time explaining a 45,000 resturant bill.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey View Post
    please define "artificial".

superCool posts are superCool posts and he doesn't see why you would want to limit them.

superCool will be very busy tonight, but luckily he's a quick typist and is not concerned with such things as relevance and form

let the posting begin...

Quote Originally Posted by HardwareGeek View Post
    And go, you shall! Congrats on winning the pass and I look forward to seeing you there!
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread