I was wondering.. as if you remember i brought up a topic about when you sign up with cj. you give them one of your sites.. and that becomes that accounts default site.. so if you gave a LOAN site.. thats the default now you can add more sites but... lets say you decide to promote a flower merchants... and you apply to them... and it says " merchants like to pre approve" and 2 days later you get a email... you were unsuccessfull , apparently other than it being a geographic thing... most of the time its because what the merchant sees , from what im told by cj.. is just your default site.. you signed up with.. THEY WOULD HAVE TO PHYSICALLY click on the DROPDOWN to see your other sites .. i.e. your flower site...

which i think is so bloody retarded... I mean you would think CJ being this huge corporation would at least come up with the brains that when you apply to a flower merchant it would only show to the merchant the site You want to promote them on i.e flower site. Not your loan site....

basically now.. if a merchant is lazy or half assed in reviewing applicatons they will take one glance see LOAN and think.. thats nothign to do with flowers.. and disapprove..

LIKE COME ON CJ. you lamers!! fix the issue.. there only solution to me was.. Open a new cj account for every web site you have.... then you are guaranteed they will see the right site for the right merchant.. OR keep one and after you have applied email them and tell them your site LOL

like thanks for giving me more work to do...

pisses me off

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LastHope:
    I was wondering.. as if you remember i brought up a topic about when you sign up with cj. you give them one of your sites.. and that becomes that accounts default site.. so if you gave a LOAN site.. thats the default now you can add more sites but... lets say you decide to promote a flower merchants... and you apply to them... and it says " merchants like to pre approve" and 2 days later you get a email... you were unsuccessfull , apparently other than it being a geographic thing... most of the time its because what the merchant sees , from what im told by cj.. is just your default site.. you signed up with.. THEY WOULD HAVE TO PHYSICALLY click on the DROPDOWN to see your other sites .. i.e. your flower site...

which i think is so bloody retarded... I mean you would think CJ being this huge corporation would at least come up with the brains that when you apply to a flower merchant it would only show to the merchant the site You want to promote them on i.e flower site. Not your loan site....

basically now.. if a merchant is lazy or half assed in reviewing applicatons they will take one glance see LOAN and think.. thats nothign to do with flowers.. and disapprove..

LIKE COME ON CJ. you lamers!! fix the issue.. there only solution to me was.. Open a new cj account for every web site you have.... then you are guaranteed they will see the right site for the right merchant.. OR keep one and after you have applied email them and tell them your site LOL

like thanks for giving me more work to do...

pisses me off <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I agree, and the same with Linkshare,when you fill out your profile,you only get a limited amount of products and services to enter, and the merchants never get to see your sites,I had several that over rode LS, and accepted us anyway,small merchants need as mush exposure they can get, since they don't have the big bucks to advertise on the media,as I find better SAS merchants with the same items, I drop the Linkshare ones.My nickle"s worth
    JJ

Guys, you can add new websites to your account my clicking Account &gt; Website Settings. Even if you only use one PID for tracking, you can list all your sites so affiliate managers can see them.
    Akiva Bergstrom | akiva@affsolutions.com | 718-871-8286

Affiliate Marketing Solutions by affSolutions - Creator of the Product Showcase Creator™

Managed Programs: EssentialApparel.com (Join) | SportsFanfare.com (Join)

Affiliates: Product Showcase Creator Directory | Merchants: License the Product Showcase Creator™!

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread