Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Thumbs up New AvantLink Merchant: Makais.com

We are pleased to announce the program launch of Makais.com, exclusively on AvantLink!

Commission paid on shipping charges!

Makais.com is an e-commerce store based in Redondo Beach, California. Promote products relating to sporting goods, fitness, equipment, outdoor gear and more. Your customers will observe fast and friendly support, great prices and a ridiculous assortment of quality products.

Join the Makais.com affiliate program and earn 6% on all sales. The good folks at Makais.com have worked hard to optimize their site for high conversion, which translates to more money in your pocket!

Program highlights include:
    • 6% commission
    • 30 day cookie
    • Popular niche products
    • Strong conversion rate
    • Savvy program management
    • Commission paid on shipping charges!
    • Powerful, free affiliate tools & scripts

AvantLink Affiliates should CLICK HERE-(login required) to apply to this program.

Interested in applying to AvantLink and this program? CLICK HERE.

Let us know what we can do to help you get started. Feel free to contact anyone at AvantLink or the Makais.com program manager Todd Henley, affiliate/at/makais.com.

Blog Post: Makais.com is now live in AvantLink!

Welcome to Our New Affiliates!
    Hi everyone, this is Todd from Makais.com - we're very excited about our new AvantLink program and I just want to let you all know that if any of you affiliates have any questions or need anything at all, please do not hesitate to email our dedicated email address for affiliate support: affiliate<<at>>makais.com

Aloha! Todd

Quote Originally Posted by Makais View Post
    Hi everyone, this is Todd from Makais.com - we're very excited about our new AvantLink program and I just want to let you all know that if any of you affiliates have any questions or need anything at all, please do not hesitate to email our dedicated email address for affiliate support: affiliate<<at>>makais.com

Aloha! Todd
    Welcome to ABW Todd. There is a lot going on here at times and hope to see you around.

Thanks
    Thanks for the welcome John

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    We have worked with Todd in the past, and he's a class act. This is definitely a program to take a serious look at.

Thanks for checking in, Todd

Thumbs up stay classy
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary-AvantLink View Post
    We have worked with Todd in the past, and he's a class act. This is definitely a program to take a serious look at.

Thanks for checking in, Todd
    Thanks Gary.

Anchorman Ron Burgundy once told me to "stay classy", and I took his advice.

It's a cold world. Got an email from Makais.com tonight saying that my commission will be 1% starting 01/03/2011. No reason given.
    If you do not wish to continue to promote Makais.com under these new terms, you may terminate your association at any time from the program detail page:
    I did.
    Last edited by 2busy; December 4th, 2010 at 09:58 PM. Reason: By Request

Got an email from Makais.com tonight saying that my commission will be 1% starting 01/03/2011.
    It's not a very classy move.
    Last edited by 2busy; December 4th, 2010 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Correction

Haste makes waste. It's 2011 if you can edit it please do. Thanks

Thumbs down
    they are still showing 6% commission in two places at Avantlink. Must have made a very quick decision at Makais.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Herb ԿԬ View Post
    they are still showing 6% commission in two places at Avantlink. Must have made a very quick decision at Makais.com.
    Based on the things that have been happening I am guessing it's targeted toward coupon sites only. I didn't get the feeling that it was for everybody, but they give no clues.

Sorry for the lack of communication to the small number of affiliates that saw a change on Saturday to their commission rate. We did recently adjust commission rates for some affiliates to 1% as part of an experiment with commission rates. Based on the feedback we are getting, I think it is safe to say this was a BAD move on our part, and I would like to personally extend my apologies. I will see that everyone who saw the recent commission decrease is brought back up to our standard 6% payout level very soon. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to email our dedicated email address for affiliate support: affiliate<<at>>makais.com

Quote Originally Posted by Makais View Post
    Sorry for the lack of communication to the small number of affiliates that saw a change on Saturday to their commission rate. We did recently adjust commission rates for some affiliates to 1% as part of an experiment with commission rates. Based on the feedback we are getting, I think it is safe to say this was a BAD move on our part, and I would like to personally extend my apologies. I will see that everyone who saw the recent commission decrease is brought back up to our standard 6% payout level very soon. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to email our dedicated email address for affiliate support: affiliate<<at>>makais.com
    Apology accepted, but I think I'll remain outside the laboratory environment for now since my links are already down and times are busy.

Quote Originally Posted by 2busy View Post
    It's not a very classy move.
    Ron Burgundy was not impressed. We'll do a better job of staying classy in the future. Specifically, we'll notify affiliates in advance before we make any commission changes or other surprises.

Wow, time flies! It has been over a year since we launched our affiliate program on AvantLink. THANK YOU to all our affiliates who have sent traffic and sales our way!

Right now we are gearing up for the Holiday shopping season. I hope our affiliates are too! Any questions, please just email affiliate<<at>>makais dot com

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread