ABW Reception 8/14/10 6pm - 8pm, before ASE10
    Come network with other ABestWeb.com members before Affiliate Summit East 2010!

When and Where: Saturday, August 14th from 6pm to 8pm, at Cinema Brasserie, 2 East 45th St., about half a mile south of the Hilton New York.

Food and Drink: There will be an open bar (beer, wine, bottled water and soft drinks) and stationary and passed appetizers including Black Angus Beef and Kobe Style Sliders, Teriyaki glazed Chicken Skewers, Vegetable Shumai & Crystal Shrimp Dumpling, Grilled BBQ Jumbo Shrimp & Chorizo Skewers, Assorted Sushi Rolls and Pan Seared Fillet Mignon Crostini.

Sponsorship Opportunities: A limited number of sponsorship and Door Prize opportunities are available on a first come, first served basis. PM Michael Coleyfor details.

If you're going to the buy.at party afterwards (which starts at 8pm), it's about a half a mile from Cinema Brasserie.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

OK I just did what some merchants complain about. I went to sign up for the party and I saw a box for a discount code. I went searching and didn't see anything on here. Even RTM didn't have one! Is there something I'm missing? Do I need a code to register?

http and a telephoto
    There are not discount codes available.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

The only discount code is for sponsors. If you would like to help sponsor the event, I'll give you a discount code.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

The event is almost sold out, and we'll stop accepting reservations tomorrow. If you think you might come, get your reservation ASAP.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Had a great reception to kick off Affiliate Summit! Thanks for those who came and especially to our sponsors: Andy Rodriguez Consulting, ShareASale, and GTO Management!
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Yes, we had a great time - saw many old friends and met some new friends. Many thanks the the Sponsors and to Michael, who pulled it all together.

P.S. The menu was wonderful, and indeed, enough to call it dinner.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    P.S. The menu was wonderful, and indeed, enough to call it dinner.
    The food was great, the party was great but I didn't stay out as late as some of you party animals.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

Thanks to everyone who was involved in putting this together. I can't think of a better way to kick of Affiliate Summit than getting together with some of my favorite people in the business.
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by helpingmoms View Post
    Thanks to everyone who was involved in putting this together. I can't think of a better way to kick of Affiliate Summit than getting together with some of my favorite people in the business.
    Can't say it any better than this
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread