ok i have a site that does well through ppc overture.. now i decided i would create another domain promoting the same products and put that in my overture account and use the same keywords.. point of it.. was to try a differnt site feel... see how well it converted.. anyway.. overture, findwhat none of them will let me do this.. they say you cant have 2 sites promting the same product even if they are differnt domain names and completely different layouts... if they are both in your 1 account you have decide between one site or the other??
    that sucks..!!

so what if lets say... next month i decide to promote cell phones and i want to see which merchants converts the best... by having one domain promoting a1 wireless t-mobile products and the 2nd domain promoting lets talk - t-mobile products

They wont let me have both sites appear together for the same keywords

So what do i do... do i have to open another overture account? or findwhat account.. and if so do i have to use a different name on the account so they dont recognise i already ahve an account???

ABW Ambassador
    Nunya, Business
    I think all PPC does this at least Adwords and Overture. You're only allowed 1 ad to show for any given keyword. They do this so 1 merchant or 1 affiliate can't occupy all the PPC space. Good reason merchants use affiliates to help them occupy some of that space.

far far away....
    YOu can only do what you are talking about if you come up with a different set of keywords...

that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread