Move on to niche site?
    Hello everyone. Just wanted to hear experiences on how long it took to drive traffic your coupon sites: days, months, years?

Like many others here, I've created and automated a coupon site but don't have traffic. I'm considering leaving the site on semi-autopilot and moving on to a niche site; the other option is to continue automating and adding feeds from even more affiliate programs + looking for traffic.

What are everyone's thoughts?

Affiliate Manager ParadigmWilliam's Avatar
    Are you using your own software? You should be getting good quality traffic after a month or so. There are so many factors involved.

I have a coupon site that received 40,732 the first month, 75,917 visitors the second month and then 234,297 visitors the third month and kept growing. So there is still hope.

There definitely is competition, but a good coupon site will stand out from the rest. Once word spreads, your traffic will increase. You just have to make sure you content is updated.
    [URL="http://www.manageaffiliatelinks.com/"][COLOR="Red"][B]Manage Affiliate Links[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Redirect Dead, Expired, or Broken Links

[URL="http://www.wpcoupon.com/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]WP Coupon[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Turn Wordpress into a Coupon Site!

Thanks for the encouragement! I wrote all the backend myself using the Django web framework on Python. I currently have about 100 visitors per day, so have a long way to go from getting to 40,000 a month.

I'll keep at it then.

How were you able to get 40,000 on your first month?!

Best,
    Emilio

?
    Quote Originally Posted by ParadigmWilliam View Post
    Are you using your own software? You should be getting good quality traffic after a month or so. There are so many factors involved.

I have a coupon site that received 40,732 the first month, 75,917 visitors the second month and then 234,297 visitors the third month and kept growing. So there is still hope.

There definitely is competition, but a good coupon site will stand out from the rest. Once word spreads, your traffic will increase. You just have to make sure you content is updated.
    Hi Will, I too am a Newbee but non Technical. I was interested in Wordpress coupons but I was concerned with the lack or slow technical support response stated in ad hustles thread. I have no problems paying for a product and my hope is to have this set up and automated. My strength is marketing and writing. Can you assure me if I purchase the product I will at least have a timely response to my inquries?

Also, also you offer set up for non techs like myself?

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread