Anybody else having a problem getting individual product links?
    Hadn't tried getting these type of links for quite some time. Am not sure if I'm somehow missing something or not but it doesn't seem to be working for me. Has been 2 days now I've been trying to get individual product links. I keep getting a message that says: Ooops a glitch occurred. Refreshing the page should resolve this issue. If not please contact support.

Believe it or not, not sure but don't think I've ever contacted their support and don't want to if I'm the only one this is happening to. lol

Have tried just real broad terms like jewelry and very specific like 14k yellow gold jewelry and still get same result. (nothing)

So.......any of you having trouble getting individual product links? (no, I don't use the datafeeds) If not, pssssst would you please share with me your secret in how you're getting results.

Hi purplebear!

I recalled they recently send an email out about their change in link structure.

I have cut and pasted below:

We want to clarify some details about our new linking structure. The new link structure is:

In the previous email an underscore appeared as a space in the link sample. We wanted you to be aware of this correction in the event you have internal operations to automatically read Google Affiliate Network links.

Please note: If you have legacy (cc-dt) links hard coded on your website you do not need to swap out those links now. Those links will be automatically redirecting to the new link structure at least through the rest of this year.

FAQs:

Q: What advertisers does this effect?
    A: All new Google Affiliate Network advertisers will be using this new link structure. We will also be gradually migrating legacy advertisers onto this structure.

Q: When an advertiser updates to this new linking structure, will I need to update the links on my site?
    A: No. Legacy links will automatically redirect.

Q: How do I deep link using legacy links and new links?
    A: Redirect functionality is supported on the new link structure, however the implementation is slightly different. Appending "&redirect=" to legacy links will allow you to deep link, with new links you need to append "&adurl". More details are provided in this Help Center article.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Disclaimer: However, I usually link via Popshops so have not linked directly before.

Perhaps someone else would jump in.

Good to see you around here again

ABW Ambassador
    Purplebear, I've never used "individual product links". But I did a test just to see if I'm having the same problem.

I searched for "14k yellow gold jewelry". It came up with 650 products. So the "individual product links" works fine for me.

Hi Ladidah and Mayfly Awh, thank you. Have missed both of you.

Thank you for copying and pasting that email in here for me That is one of the emails I have read lol a whole lotta others I have still to get to. If I understand it correctly, is actually very nice of them how they're doing that. At first nearly had a heart attack thinking I was gonna have to change every single one of their links lol least they won't all have to be the new links til the end of the year. Hopefully by then a lot will be changed naturally and won't be too many. I'll be able to do a find and find the old links at least, too.

Thank you very much mayfly for goin to the trouble of actually testing it for me. Appreciate that very much Umm, unfortunately means the link maker doesn't like me lol After reading your post I went back again and tried exact same search again you made and still won't give me anything. Uhh, guess that means I'll have to contact them. Uhh don't know why it's just happening to me Thanks both of you for your help

ABW Ambassador
    You are very welcome purplebear. I have been missing you and wondering what could stop you from posting...hope everything is fine with you. Glad you are back.

Just to make sure we are on the same page. I login to my GAN account --> products--> from there, you type in the prodcuts you want to search.

My "Relationship status" is set to "approved". Not sure if that make difference.
    Last edited by mayfly; August 5th, 2010 at 04:07 PM.

When I go to get banner or text (Links Beta) links 50% of the time this week I getting:

Page did not load successfully. Please refresh the page again.

other times I get another error but go not remember exact message.

I just tried 5 times and I Counld Not get the Links/Banner page to load.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Where i can register in this program?

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread