What are the best verticals/niches to get into?
    Hi everyone! I am new to both this forum and affiliate marketing, and I am wondering what everyone thinks are the best verticals to get into right now? Thanks!

Tropical Mountaintop
    The best ones are the ones that are related to your site(s).

Stuff that's hard to find in local stores, or stuff that many people would rather buy discreetly are the easiest things to sell. Sex toys and stuff like that are the kind of things that the online environment provides a unique outlet for.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

The answer will be as different as there are personalities in this business. For the last eleven years I've been doing OK with hotel reservations (very tough to get into today - unless you work some niches). For the last three years Jill and I have been doing well with checks. We also sell a lot of other "stuff" online but the hotels and the checks pay the bills and buy the toys.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

They're the ones that most affiliates who don't want more competition won't tell you about.
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

It is always much easier to write content for topics you're interested in. Start there and see what you come up with.
    Your Ad Here.

All good points. I agree with you davidh that the internet is a really great place to market things that are difficult to find or that people prefer to buy in private. Maybe I should think along those lines.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread