Hello All,

From my past experience in promoting my technical site, writing article or writing free script can generate a lot of hits to one's site. I didn't write articles ,only wrote free scripts though.

What I plan to do is , I would like to pay people for writing articles on cars in order to generate traffic to my automotive sites.

Is this a good idea for car related sites?. What kind of articles should be written? and where to submit car related articles?.

There are many php/asp directories out there that accept technical writing. But I have no idea where to submit car related article.

Thx,
    Andy

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> writing article or writing free script can generate a lot of hits to one's site <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Certainly free content can generate a lot of "hits". But, it almost never attracts "hits" from potential buyers. So, what do you want to do, be popular with people looking for free content or sell stuff?

I doubt you will recover the cost of your articles.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

ABW Ambassador
    .....and then there our friend ADSENSE

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    You can find lots of writers, cheap, at www.freelancewriting.com . Fleshing out sites with content will allow you to be found in many, many unusual searches. If you put up a want ad there for $25 or so, you will be inundated with people, some experienced some new.

Last time I put up a want ad there, I received 50 replies, and got my pick of the litter.

I would disagree about recovering your cost; I have done so time and time again using this source.
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

cowcool:

depending on what type of articles you're looking for, you may find some free stuff out there. in any event, you might be able to use some free stuff to "fatten up" your site, content-wise. just a thought ...

obviously, i'm biased when it comes to content generating traffice.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread