Anyone use iCodes?
    After a few years of manually grabbing coupon/deal data ourselves...we've deciding it's time to automate our datafeed. Has anyone worked with iCodes?

I've looked at PopShops, GoldenCan, ForMetoCoupon, and iCodes. In my honest opinion ForMetoCoupon looks like the best service out there, but I can't justify the cost right now, but maybe after a few months. iCodes looks promising, but they don't have a lot of information.

Thanks,

-Kevin

Affiliate Manager ParadigmWilliam's Avatar
    I suggest you do a trial with them. Everyone's has different needs and requirements for the way they want to receive and process coupons on their site.

There are only a few select services out there that actually have a person manually inputting the coupons but usually anything over $200 month and you should be getting better quality service.
    [URL="http://www.manageaffiliatelinks.com/"][COLOR="Red"][B]Manage Affiliate Links[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Redirect Dead, Expired, or Broken Links

[URL="http://www.wpcoupon.com/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]WP Coupon[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Turn Wordpress into a Coupon Site!

Thanks swoopup, icodes looks very interesting, 50$ bucks per month also doesn't break the bank. Why isn't this service mentioned more? I currently have a trial with ForMeToCoupon and yes they rock, but I just can't afford them right now.

Has anyone ever thought of using Amazon's mechanical turk service to clean up coupon feeds? http://aws.amazon.com/mturk/

I think we'll try a trial with ForMetoCoupon and see how we like it. I have used Amazon's Mechanical Turks before on other projects and the service does provide quality work, however you have to make sure the project is carefully explained and documented. oDesk and eLance are other good services too.

Hi Kevin

Sorry about the lack of info on our US side, i'll look into getting this improved asap.

I think the reason iCodes isn't mentioned more in the US is because it's pretty new here, and we are going to add more networks before we start to promote it further, we certainly arn't new in the UK as over 80% of voucher code sites use our feeds, hopefully in time this will be the same in the US as our technology makes it possible to provide the service at an affordable amount.

I also understand this forum is very strict about self promotion (for good reasons), so apart from a paid post we once made to test out the waters I haven't mentioned anything since regarding our US services, but will do when the time is right (via a paid post)

Cheers

Lee

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread