Need tips on how to get email lists.
    Any tips would be helpful in getting email list.

Best way is to build your own by offering something for signing up.

Have something that people want to subscribe to.

Create something of value like a free Ebook, audio recording or newsletter. Sign up for an autoresponser like AWEBER or ICONTACT that will allow you to build an optin form. An optin form is a form that ask visitors to enter their names and email addresses before they can receive the free product you are providing them.

Yes I also agree to the Omarsev provide something interesting for free so lots of people sign-up for you that way you can get a quite good list of emails. Thanks

also, to increase the number of people who sign up you can create a squeeze page.

Best Way to Build Your List
    The best way to build your list, like the others have said is to give people something of value. An Ebook, a free CD, valuable information that you could sell by it's own right but you, as a generous helpful person, are giving it to them if they will only give you a name and an email address..Try purchasing some inexpensive PLR products that you can give away for free..

Getting email lists in such a way is very un-ethical and is comparable to spamming.
    It will destroy your business image.

Create an Ebook, or better yet create a video training course, I've seen video courses converting a lot better then Ebooks, Then on your website say something like...... if you sign up for my newsletter you will receive my video training course..... and this will work it's a great way to build a list.

you should create something which is very useful for people so that people could get attract towards you which ask people for signup like name and email address with this you can get their email id.

The best way is to add a simple sign up form (ie: with name, email and passwords fields) and give full access only to the registered members. Run some contest where people can participate free and easy.

Creating mailing list is mainly dependent on your niche.. I use facebook and create a group on the niche i m promoting.. Get my self in to groups that my niche related to and then gather emails from there..

Offer something free; like any report or newsletter.When people would subscribe for the stuff,you will get the email list.The other way is to purchase the list from the companies who sells it.
    [B][COLOR="Purple"]Maria Jarel[/COLOR][/B]
    [COLOR="Black"] Partnerships Executive[/COLOR] |[COLOR="Green"] Logoinn.com [/COLOR]| [COLOR="DimGray"]The Art for Business
    [/COLOR]

Everyone else has pretty much said what it takes, provide something of value that they would normally have to pay for. Unfortunately, many people fail at this because their opt in give away is nothing but a sales pitch for a product.

Pick one really specific problem within your niche, and create something that solves that problem, whether it is a software tool, how to ebook, video training, or whatever. I like doing audio recordings and video myself. I can say the same thing in an audio recording that I could say in an ebook, and make it in a couple of hours rather than several days of typing.

Another thing you can do once you have your opt in giveaway is to hold a contest. Find something that they would find valuable, and offer it as a giveaway for referrals.

For example, I did one a year ago where I did a 'Birthday Giveaway" for my birthday. I put together a huge package of content including several ebooks that I had PLR rights to (rewritten and with my own graphics added), 6 hours of audio content, and a 7 day video training course.

It was a huge package that I could have sold as a stand alone product for several hundred dollars.

I took one of the ebooks and gave it away for the opt ins, added a "reffered by" field to the opt in form, and gave away the rest of the package to anyone with more than 50 referrals.

I wound up giving away about 3 dozen packages, and built a really great list that is very responsive in the process, all by providing a lot of massive value up front.

You could offer a mini course instead of a free ebook. A mini-course makes it sound like people are getting something of high value and not just a not just a one time gift..they’re getting a free course! It’s an effective method to get people to sign up
    Michelle
    Affilorama Group Ltd
    Affiliate Marketing by Affilorama | Free SEO Software by Traffic Travis

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread