Question Any Good Gardening Decor Programs?
    One of my favorite pastimes is gardening. Haha, I know that sounds odd because gardening isn't too awfully fun, but I can't help it! I like nature; I like the outdoors. I love green grass and luminous flowers. They just intrigue me.

So lately I have been thinking about starting an online store for gardening decor. (Outdoor decor, I guess.) I would obviously need an affiliate program to have products to promote, but the few that I have managed to find so far were really no bueno. I think I may use Amazon, but I'm not sure. I am really looking for an affiliate that has an awesome selection of garden/outdoor decor.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I am at a loss for a specific answer to your question. However, at the risk of shameless self-promotion...we sell a LOT of garden and flower theme personal checks. A LOT - and they ride along nicely with garden sites (not so much as a stand-alone checks site). Collateral marketing you might call it. Click on on over to our ABW sub-forum and check this thread (among others).

Another suggestion might be to make sure you join the ShareASale Network. They have a lot of niche merchants. I just logged in and did a quick search for "garden" and saw [at least] a couple dozen. Good luck, gardening is a great niche. There are a lot of sites working there, but with a bit of a creative twist it could prove to be lucrative.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

ABW Ambassador
    Search SAS for DIRECT GARDEN DÉCOR / Garden-Fountains.com

http and a telephoto
    I am really looking for an affiliate that has an awesome selection of garden/outdoor decor.
    Just a note on terminology - you are the affiliate and you are looking for merchants to promote
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Well, I guess anything garden-related could go on such a site. =) So I may consider it. Thank you for the suggestion.

Also... I don't mean to try to be a smarta$$ in any way, whatsoever. But considering than an affiliate is a person or organization that is affiliated with another, I believe my prior statement to be correct. =) Now, I know by common law it seems that there would be an affiliate and an affiliate program, but in working with a program, you and they are affiliated, making you each affiliates. =D

I like the gardening topic myself. I think before you can make up your decision on which product you want to promote, you should do some research. I find very good tips from this site... http://www.gardeningoasis.com Good luck to ya.

Look at Direct Gardening in CJ. We don't have much decor but we have thousands of gardening products and the program converts well for anyone in the niche.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Well, I guess anything garden-related could go on such a site. =) So I may consider it. Thank you for the suggestion.

Also... I don't mean to try to be a smarta$$ in any way, whatsoever. But considering than an affiliate is a person or organization that is affiliated with another, I believe my prior statement to be correct. =) Now, I know by common law it seems that there would be an affiliate and an affiliate program, but in working with a program, you and they are affiliated, making you each affiliates. =D
    Each industry has it's own terminology and if you want to be correct in this industry - you are the affiliate and you are looking for merchants.

If you say you are looking for "affiliates" people will think you are a "merchant" looking for "affiliates" to sell your products.

You can say it your way, but you will confuse people and they won't be clear what you are doing.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread