Anyone talked to Michael?
    I might have missed something, or I might not have. Michael hasn't been around in 2 days, and I was just curious if anything was wrong. I sent him a PM the night of his last activity, and he hasn't been back since that day (the 23rd).

Normally if he's going to be away he'll mention it.

Shawn Kerr (.com) | Disney World | SEC Football

He did mention it here (somewhere) that he and his family are vacationing. A nice was to relax after Affiliate Summit, for sure.
    Last edited by Bill; August 26th, 2010 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Changed wording
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Yep, he's hula dancing down in Hawaii this week.
    [SIZE="2"][LEFT][B]David Culpepper, SubscriptionAgent.com[/B]
    [URL=http://www.subscriptionagent.com/aff/index.html]Affiliate Program Info[/URL] | E: [email=david@subscriptionagent.com]david@subscriptionagent.com[/email] | [URL=http://twitter.com/dculpepper]Twitter[/URL] | [URL=http://www.facebook.com/DavidCulpepper]Facebook[/URL]
    30% Commission & LIFETIME Cookie![/LEFT][/SIZE]

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    He does check his email and if it is critical, he would FWD it to the IT team

Wow, and he's in Disney World next month. Lots of traveling.

Man in charge, nothing but vacations, sounds familiar, LMAO. My issue wasn't critical, so it's no biggie. Just guess I missed his agenda and got kind of curious when I didn't get a response (he usually even pops in on vacation).

Just picking Michael, from my questions (when you see them) you'll see there's no importance.

Shawn Kerr (.com) | Disney World | SEC Football

Aloha! Sorry I haven't been able to check in quite as often as I had planned. I've been reading periodically, but have left things in the capable hands of our moderators.

Yes, the rumors are true. I'm on vacation in Kauai and will be at Disney next month (and three other vacations before the end of the year, plus the ShareASale Think Tank). The life of an affiliate is so hard.

If you're a friend of mine on Facebook (or even a friend of a friend I think), you can follow my Kauai 2010 photo album.

If anyone needs anything urgent, the best way to get ahold of me is email: michael@abestweb.com.

On a side note, I've moved this to the Virtual Family forum, which isn't indexed by the search engines. I like to keep the amount of personal information about me in the search engines to a minimum.
    Last edited by MichaelColey; August 27th, 2010 at 12:53 PM.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread