Merchant Toolbar Issue
    I just found ABestWebs and listened to the parasite podcast. I never heard of a parasite, and when they were talking about tool bars being parasites I cringed. I made a toolbar and it is one of the first things I have the visitor do on my website. My products are shown when you hit the link affiliate challenge.I manually put all my links in below and hid all the others except the affiliate challenge one on top. I was going to hide it and just promote straight to the URL using my - I like the latter better. After I saw this site I omitted some things and changed my design on he Are You A VIP Yet? website. Is my tool bar a parasite? Should I just start over?
    Last edited by Trust; August 28th, 2010 at 07:06 PM. Reason: removed links

Affiliate Manager Decorative Ceiling Tiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IaMPieR View Post
    I just found ABestWebs and listened to the parasite podcast. I never heard of a parasite, and when they were talking about tool bars being parasites I cringed. I made a toolbar and it is one of the first things I have the visitor do on my website. My products are shown when you hit the link affiliate challenge.I manually put all my links in below and hid all the others except the affiliate challenge one on top. I was going to hide it and just promote straight to the URL using my - I like the latter better. After I saw this site I omitted some things and changed my design on he Are You A VIP Yet? website. Is my tool bar a parasite? Should I just start over?
    Hey,

You should make your own post, not sure how many ppl will look at your site from this post.
    Last edited by Trust; August 28th, 2010 at 07:07 PM.

Question Can't get right.
    I finally found a place where someone will help me and I posted my site review post in the wrong place. Instead of IaMPieR, I think I might go by "Can't Get Right". Anyway. Hope someone finds this and helps with my questions.

Red face Sorry
    Sorry about that. I was afraid to post the same thing again because I read something about not doing that earlier. i am really glad I saw your post. Thank You

http and a telephoto
    Split out to it's own thread and deleted duplicate thread with the same opening post.
    Last edited by loxly; August 28th, 2010 at 07:50 PM.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread