Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2010
    Posts
    6
    Affiliate Marketing
    I am an affiliate and I can't seem to sell the products that I am promoting. I try adwords, groups, classifieds, forums, alerts ect, and no luck. I have been doing this for some time now and I'm starting to think I am doing something wrong. I think I need some guidance from someone who knows how to market and promote affiliate products. Can anyone help me get started? Thanks everyone.

  2. #2
    Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2010
    Posts
    289
    What are you selling? is your site optimized? how are you promoting your site? is your traffic targeted?

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2010
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria B View Post
    What are you selling? is your site optimized? how are you promoting your site? is your traffic targeted?
    I am promoting someones site from clickbank. It is not my site so I cant optimize it.
    Last edited by mjmrcng; August 29th, 2010 at 10:51 AM.

  4. #4
    Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2010
    Posts
    289
    I recommend you not to drop links or auto-promote your site (better delete the link), next time just pm me.

    About your site, I am not surprised that you are not converting, what kind of traffic do you push?

    Cheers!

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2010
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria B View Post
    I recommend you not to drop links or auto-promote your site (better delete the link), next time just pm me.

    About your site, I am not surprised that you are not converting, what kind of traffic do you push?

    Cheers!
    No traffic at all.. I think I am doing something wrong.. I made one sale in like 3 years. Can you help me convert some sales or show me how? Thanks!!

  6. #6
    Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2010
    Posts
    289
    How do you promote your site, SEO, PPC?

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2010
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria B View Post
    How do you promote your site, SEO, PPC?
    adwords, adsence, groups, classifieds, forums, alerts..

    But I think I am doing something wrong.. Can you help or show me how to get started?

  8. #8
    Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2010
    Posts
    289
    Well. I can not promote your site for you, so I recommend you to read about PPC campaigns.

    Let me check what I have to share with you

    Good Luck!

  9. #9
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    2,420
    You might wish to change & promote PRODUCTS

    and read http://www.abestweb.com/forums/showt...ight=clickbank

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2010
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria B View Post
    Well. I can not promote your site for you, so I recommend you to read about PPC campaigns.

    Let me check what I have to share with you

    Good Luck!
    Can you show me how to promote? Are you making any money with affiliate?

  11. #11
    Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2010
    Posts
    289
    I am an affiliate manager and my affiliates are making quite good money, not all of them of course but the dedicated ones are earning more than enough

    I will check what would be good for you, but as said above, you should consider changing niche...

    Cheers!

  12. #12
    Newbie
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2010
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria B View Post
    I am an affiliate manager and my affiliates are making quite good money, not all of them of course but the dedicated ones are earning more than enough

    I will check what would be good for you, but as said above, you should consider changing niche...

    Cheers!
    I changed my nich many times. I have been working for years on this. I just started promoting this one and no luck yet. I am very dedicated to this. I am working very hard, but I think the way I'm promoting them makes no conversion.

  13. #13
    ABW Ambassador 2busy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2005
    Location
    Tropical Mountaintop
    Posts
    5,636
    Go to http://www.abestweb.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=146 and ask for suggestions for your site. It might help if before you do that, try reading through a few of the past reviews that are there to be familiar with how it works.

  14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: December 17th, 2008, 03:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •