Affiliate Marketing
    I am an affiliate and I can't seem to sell the products that I am promoting. I try adwords, groups, classifieds, forums, alerts ect, and no luck. I have been doing this for some time now and I'm starting to think I am doing something wrong. I think I need some guidance from someone who knows how to market and promote affiliate products. Can anyone help me get started? Thanks everyone.

Affiliate Manager
    What are you selling? is your site optimized? how are you promoting your site? is your traffic targeted?

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria B View Post
    What are you selling? is your site optimized? how are you promoting your site? is your traffic targeted?
    I am promoting someones site from clickbank. It is not my site so I cant optimize it.
    Last edited by mjmrcng; August 29th, 2010 at 10:51 AM.

Affiliate Manager
    I recommend you not to drop links or auto-promote your site (better delete the link), next time just pm me.

About your site, I am not surprised that you are not converting, what kind of traffic do you push?

Cheers!

I recommend you not to drop links or auto-promote your site (better delete the link), next time just pm me.

About your site, I am not surprised that you are not converting, what kind of traffic do you push?

Cheers!
    No traffic at all.. I think I am doing something wrong.. I made one sale in like 3 years. Can you help me convert some sales or show me how? Thanks!!

Affiliate Manager
    How do you promote your site, SEO, PPC?

How do you promote your site, SEO, PPC?
    adwords, adsence, groups, classifieds, forums, alerts..

But I think I am doing something wrong.. Can you help or show me how to get started?

Affiliate Manager
    Well. I can not promote your site for you, so I recommend you to read about PPC campaigns.

Let me check what I have to share with you

Good Luck!

ABW Ambassador
    You might wish to change & promote PRODUCTS

and read http://www.abestweb.com/forums/showt...ight=clickbank

Well. I can not promote your site for you, so I recommend you to read about PPC campaigns.

Let me check what I have to share with you

Good Luck!
    Can you show me how to promote? Are you making any money with affiliate?

Affiliate Manager
    I am an affiliate manager and my affiliates are making quite good money, not all of them of course but the dedicated ones are earning more than enough

I will check what would be good for you, but as said above, you should consider changing niche...

Cheers!

I am an affiliate manager and my affiliates are making quite good money, not all of them of course but the dedicated ones are earning more than enough

I will check what would be good for you, but as said above, you should consider changing niche...

Cheers!
    I changed my nich many times. I have been working for years on this. I just started promoting this one and no luck yet. I am very dedicated to this. I am working very hard, but I think the way I'm promoting them makes no conversion.

Go to http://www.abestweb.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=146 and ask for suggestions for your site. It might help if before you do that, try reading through a few of the past reviews that are there to be familiar with how it works.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread