ok, have not been here on the weekend for a few weeks but I am back.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good merchant with high Brand recogntion from the general public. Someone with all sorts of products to sell like Kmart, Target etc... Preferably, one that has a good aff manager and converts well. Anyone of them running toll free commissions with no parasites?

Anyone?

So does that mean there are none based on my criteria? Or is it just classfiied info?

ABW Ambassador
    Most of the big brand merchants have parasites. I always thought this was the way to go at them in fighting the parasite problem. They spend millions on building their brand and can't afford any damage to the brand. If i was a big brand merchant i wouldn't associate myself with programs that 75% of people don't like, but that's just me. Back to your question i would just go with Amazon. Not sure if they work with parasites, have no idea who the AM is, their commission is not the best but they are the biggest online merchant selling the variety, buy.com in second, and they convert well and people trust them. That's why they're #1 and when i shop online i shop at Amazon. Great selection, lowest overall prices around and fast, never had a problem with shipping.

Hey Trust,

Thank you for the reply. I will look more into Amazon now but I really don't like the 1-day cookie too much.

ABW Ambassador
    I don't promote them, but I don't think Walmart is part of Ebates MMM program. They are like Overstock - just a normal merchant who don't take part in the MMM program. But, might want to verify that - as I'm not entirely sure.

Thanks Jimbo. Looking into it now.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread