Over the past 90 days I and a team of 4 developers have been developing a new commercial affiliate management program based on my 7 years in the affiliate industry. We are in the heart of development and all is going well. I am interested in broadening the inspiration behind the project by having a few other experienced affiliate managers on board to lend their opinions and ideas. All participating managers would receive a free copy of the software when finished for their own personal use (should retail between $500-$1000) as well as significant discounts on additional orders for yourself or your clients.

I certainly do not want to take away from any managers daily tasks, so this consulting could be for just for a few hours or could be more involved, depending on your preference. I am also will to pay an experienced affiliate manager to consult on this project if they are not interested in a free copy & additional discounts or other arrangements.

I have started this project after trying many of the top management programs and not being fully satisfied with what is available. I know every product developer says this, but my program contains several features which haven't before been seen in the affiliate industry. It's a great project that I would like to improve further with additional input from other affiliate managers. If you are an experienced affiliate manager and you are interested in lending some ideas as well as testing the software in it's beta release, please contact me through this forum for more info.

Regards,
    Tom

Thank you to those who have inquired about this offer. I am still looking for a few more interested affiliate managers who would like to give my software a test run and offer a few pointers and suggestions.

It's turning out to be a great program which, will unquestionably be a leading affiliate management program.

If you are interested, please send me an email to sales@travel-intl.com.

Regards,
    Tom

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread