Thread: Join The Douglas Cuddle Toys Affiliate Program!

Affiliate Network Rep Greg Bennett - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Join The Douglas Cuddle Toys Affiliate Program!
    Join The Douglas Cuddle Toys Affiliate Program!

Stop kidding around and start earning top-dollar commissions as an affiliate with DouglasToys.com.

Douglas Company has provided over 50 years of smiles with its unique designs and high-quality stuffed animals for children of all ages. You know a Douglas plush toy when you see it: incredibly engaging faces and expressions, fantastic craftsmanship, and realistic, breed-specific designs. In fact, DouglasToys.com offers more breeds in more sizes than any other plush company.

From life-size dogs, cute cats, and darling dinos to wildlife, farm, and sea animals, DouglasToys.com has a collectible toy for everyone. What’s more, companies such as Disney, LL Bean, Ben & Jerry's, and many more have trusted DouglasToys.com to create custom promotional plush items for their business and marketing efforts—relying on DouglasToys.com’s quick turnaround times and substantial discounts for quantity orders.

With hundreds of great designs for customers to choose from, don’t toy with your financial future: join as an affiliate with DouglasToys.com and take home some great commissions today!

Category

Douglas Cuddle Toys are an ideal fit for toy sites, birthday sites, children and baby sites, expectant parent sites, dog breed sites, animal sites and more!

Creative

The Douglas Cuddle Toys Affiliate program provides a wide variety of creative, including static and animated banners, a selection of text links, and a full product datafeed.

Commission Structure

Receive 10% of the sale price less tax and shipping

Cookie Length

30 Days

Search Marketing/PPC Policy

Affiliates may not bid on tradenames (or misspellings). Affiliates may not bid on phrases which include tradenames (or misspellings). Affiliates may NOT use the destination URL in the advertising links. Affiliates may use the tradenames in ads.

Affiliate Management

This program is proactively managed by Kent Heltne. Reach him at douglastoys@eaccountable.com.
    Greg Bennett | Account Manager
    Tel: 888-791-0341 x3 | AIM: GregBennettbuyat
    email: gregory.bennett@buy.at

ABW Ambassador
    Greg - Will the datafeed be available through PopShops at some point?

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    What network? Can we have a sign up link?
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    @msladybug,

We are working to get a feed up and running shortly, and will update this thread once it is available, as well as once it gets loaded by PopShops. Thanks for your interest!!

@Rexanne,

You can sign up here, or log into your buy.at management area, choose the Programs tab, narrow the options by selecting US as the region from the dropdown, and then click Apply next to Douglas Cuddle Toys.

If you have any questions about this program or any other on buy.at, please reach out to myself or Greg - We're happy to help!
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Sorry - I didn't realize this post was in the Buy.at forum. DUH - thanks for the linky Kim :-)
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks Kim - It looks like a really good program. I look forward to your update regarding the datafeed.

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    There hasn't been an update on the datafeed front, so I wanted to offer assistance to anyone needing help with deep links, etc.

Please feel free to send an email to me (all contact details are in my sig) or to Greg and we will be happy to help anyone create their deep links.

Thanks, as always, for supporting buy.at!
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

8. Newsletter Signup