Outsourced Program Manager VirtualSolutionsAM's Avatar
    LivingSocial Terms
    Does anyone know the commission rate and other terms for the LivingSocial affiliate program? Any help would be much appreciated.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Are affiliates having any success with LivingSocial? Here are the results of a recent article:

Pole dancing out preforms gym memberships!
    For the beauty category, massages (154,085 vouchers) led the way ahead of laser hair removal (20,143) and Botox treatments (7,080). Mexican restaurants (107,159) and pizzerias (88,624) dominated the restaurant category, while yoga (92,242) did the same in fitness. LivingSocials famous pole-dancing offers faired pretty well (19,972), just edging out gym memberships (16,125).
    Personally I am not a deal of the day person and only read the subject line, seldom opening the email. I don't like the idea that I have a limited time to purchase even though the deal may be a good one. Or its not a good time in the month to spend on impulse buys when there are bills to pay.

Full article here: LivingSocial releases data revealing how much we like burritos, golf, yoga and massages

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread