2 for Sale
    I am looking to sell a special domain of mine:

The term is taken in 111+ domains with the words together and another 11 with hyphen. Aside from the SEO benefits this exact-match name could provide if fully developed, the domain is an awesome brandable to build a company upon. The name commands authority and respect, and would without a doubt look great on any TV commercial, business card or advertising board.

If you are interested in acquiring this premium domain for your business - or if you know someone that could be, kindly contact me either via email (biggs dot immo at bluewin dot ch)

Thank you.

Mansfield, TX
    I've moved the thread to the Webmasters Barter / Trade / Buy or Sell forum. Although this forum is generally only for active forum members, since this is a strong affiliate-focused domain, I'll allow this exception.
    Michael Coley
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

NJ Exit 2
    Just a FYI for the new member and interested parties.

Luc, I see the WhoIs this domain was updated Sept. 9th and here you are peddling the domain on September 10th. Recent WhoIs updates followed promptly by new member names hawking primo domains is oftentimes a sign of a domain hijacking. You might want to get your proof(s) of "consistent/longstanding ownership" in order, as a buyer might check the domains history via DomainTools to verify the domains pedigree and bona fides.

I'm sure you're a straight up guy but it's seldom a good idea to update a WhoIs record the day before you start posting about a domain for sale as a new member of any forum. There have been many cases where "that fact pattern" was the first sign of a domain's hijacking. Assuming you are straight-up dealing you've just shot yourself in the foot. Given the day before WhoIs update and your lack of a track record here I wouldn't touch this deal unless either I knew you or you were confirmed and vouched for by someone I held in the highest regard.

Registrar: 000DOM
    Created on: 28-JUL-00
    Expires on: 28-JUL-11
    Last Updated on: 09-SEP-10
    Last edited by BeepBeep; September 10th, 2010 at 12:56 PM.
    I'll get the hang of it eventually. :0)

The was updated not long ago because I was recently awarded this gem of a domain at a private online auction. It was then moved into my Network Solutions account.

I am now looking for a buyer who could put this excellent premium to great use.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread