Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    ....and he doesn't even bite snatching grabbing children
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Just Lurking
    "Scarry stuff."

Yeah. I live in Gulfport, Florida. It's easy to find on the Hurricane Forecasted Path maps because it's right there where the line hits the coast of Florida.

News just said Cuba is reporting Charley producing 124mph winds. That makes it already a Catagory 3 Hurricane. That's scarry. Could be a Catagory 4 by the time it hits here. That would wipe out Gulfport, we have nothing but old homes here. Some built just after the 1921 Hurricane.

Been nice knowing you all. Good luck to my fellow Floridians.
    Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way!

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    I'm SOOOOO happy I don't live in Florida anymore!

I remember leaving the office early the day before Floyd hit. We were all unplugging electronics and moving them to high perches, wrapping them in plastic. Some people were crying, lots were exchanging phone numbers... just in case. I took home one copy of my process and workflow "bible"... just in case. It was very scary. I'd never been in the direct path of a Category 5 hurricane before and I was scared to death. Fortunately Floyd lost steam and we didn't take a direct hit.

Now if they were gonna name the "B" hurricane Bonnie, why couldn't they name the "C" hurricane Clyde? Utter lack of imagination if you ask me.

Good luck Buddha! Let us know how it goes. You might want to head inland and find a nice little motel to hang out in for a few days.

Just Lurking
    "Good luck Buddha! Let us know how it goes. You might want to head inland and find a nice little motel to hang out in for a few days."

Thank you. Afriad I'm stuck right where I am though. No Car and can't afford to run far.

Charlie is going to have to hire a PR spin master as his name gets smeared all over boarded up windows. maybe they'll name a cool drink after him during the Hurricane parties.

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Just Lurking
    I've been hoping Charley doesn't like crackers or I'm screwed.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Buddha:
    "Good luck Buddha! Let us know how it goes. You might want to head inland and find a nice little motel to hang out in for a few days."

Thank you. Afriad I'm stuck right where I am though. No Car and can't afford to run far. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Aren't buses or shelters being supplied for those that have no way out? Don't take the chance on staying! Get out while you can!
    Cazzie

Please, flee! Take your hard drive and anyone else you love!

Hitchhike if you must!<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Gary Vickers, Pinellas' emergency management chief, told people in evacuation zones there would be "a period of time where if you stay behind and you change your mind and you want to be rescued, no one can help you.

"We aren't going to go out on a suicide mission," he said.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Florida Warns 2 Million to Flee Hurricane

I you have no where to go, I am sure any of us will put you up. (And, we have internet access!)

Say the word. If you can hitch to Kentucky, PM me and I have a room. But, I am sure there is someone closer. If not, come here.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    &gt; Been nice knowing you all. Good luck to my fellow Floridians

Good luck Buddha...

Charlie is passing right around us tomorrow, for now that is.

If your not sure where to go your welcomed to visit Dade County. Hope you know where that is?

Just Lurking
    Too late to flee. I'm just outside the mandatory evacuation zones anyway. Don't think I'ld get far hitchhiking. I sort of look like 350 pound serial killer. Mother says I'm being too generous in that description. Thanks for your concern though.

There is good news though. I should have waterfront property on the new Island of St. Petersburg tomarrow. Got to look on the brightside.

Never knew Charlie would get this mad when the Cruiseline out of Fla refused him passage on a Carribian Cruise. Baton down the hatches as I've been through 5 of those hurricanes.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Not funny, Buddha!

It looks like Charley's gonna hit Florida between Naples and Ft. Myers. Yuck. Two cities for the price of one hurricane.

In the meantime we're getting Bonnie's leftovers here, and the last thing we need right now is more rain. Maybe you could give Charley a nudge and point him back out to sea.

Hope you have a comfy closet upstairs to hide in, lots of batteries and potable water.

Take care you guys I hope you all come through it.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

Keep Safe Buddha and our other Floridian members.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Been to Huricane Hugo and it's nasty!

Rubbing Buddha's belly for Buddha's safety!

May you and your love ones be safe!

You take care there Buddha and you know we are here if you need help!

What COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commission
    Don't worry tracking is Infected

Live life to the fullest, You only get 1 chance. Enjoy it while you can... Nothing last forever!

Just Lurking
    Hope those in Ft. Myers are safe. They don't have much warning. Not to mentions all those that moved inland to avoid the hurricane only to find themselve right in the crosshairs.

Internet Cowboy
    Let's get this thing behind us.
    Best of luck to all.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Suddenly I'm glad I didn't move to Florida last year...

Guess I'll wait until it dries up again!

Hope all you in FL are safe.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread