Cju

Affiliate Manager
    Cju
    I noticed there was no thread for CJU. Since it is coming up next week, I thought I would try to start something.

Who is going? What sessions are you excited about? Yada Yada Yada and other such excited small talk.

I thought about posting yesterday but ofcourse I forgot about it and it never happened.

I was wondering who has ever been, and any feedback. I noticed not too many CJ merchants were at ASE10 so perhaps they are all waiting for CJU.

Affiliate Manager
    Well, I will be there for the first time. Definitely excited to meet/recruit publishers old and new, big and small.

From what I hear about CJU it is not indepth as you would expect, just simple things if you have been involved in affiliate marketing for sometime you already know

Most of the network conferences are fairly "sanitized". You'll get quite a bit of network spin, nothing controversial, and usually more beginning-focused material. (About the only exception is SAS's Think Tank.) To get less spin, a wider audience and more advanced sessions, Affiliate Summit is the place to be.

They all have their places, though. If you're a merchant (or a large affiliate) on a network, I highly suggest that you attend the conference for that network. The networking opportunities with your rep(s) and those you do business with is priceless.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread