More than one Product Ad Widgets on a page?
    I have a site that I've used Product Ad Widgets on to display large chunks of a specific merchant's datafeeds. I tried to put two Product Ad Widgets on one page, and I got some awesomely scary looking php error message. If I understood part of it, it had to do with some sort of pagination conflicts between the two instances of Product Ad Widgets coding.

I ended up simply making two pages for that particular site to split up what I wanted to show on separate pages. (These were php pages, not WordPress or some other CMS.)

Anyway, it was no big deal, and probably adds to the value of the site having more content on two separate pages.

But is it possible to put two Product Ad Widgets on the same page? Oh, also, I was using the dynamic php code option, not the javascript.
    Generate more fake news.

Tax Paying Member
    I assume that the widgets are similar to ad-rotator scripts and it is my understanding that only one per page will work
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

Fire off a ticket to AvantLink support. They are fast and good.

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Gary, just now picking this up as I am still on vacation. But we do have a note on our project list that two or more PAW subscriptions using customized HTML templates have a conflict in pagination.

With some other big and pressing development projects ongoing right now, I do not have an ETA on that being fixed, though.

Until we can get this fixed, there are a couple of other options:

1. Switch to the JavaScript version.

2. Adjust the number of products in your PAW subscription and/or selected number of display columns and rows so that the resulting widgets don't need
    multiple pages to display the selected products.

GM

Quote Originally Posted by Gary-AvantLink View Post
    Gary, just now picking this up as I am still on vacation. But we do have a note on our project list that two or more PAW subscriptions using customized HTML templates have a conflict in pagination.

With some other big and pressing development projects ongoing right now, I do not have an ETA on that being fixed, though.

Until we can get this fixed, there are a couple of other options:

1. Switch to the JavaScript version.

2. Adjust the number of products in your PAW subscription and/or selected number of display columns and rows so that the resulting widgets don't need
    multiple pages to display the selected products.

GM
    Thanks, Gary. I'm not concerned about the issue at this point. It gave me a good reason to build a couple of extra pages, rather than put two widgets on the same page. (I thought about trying the javascript version, suspecting it might work differently, but I like the way it turned out fine with the dynamic html.)

Hey, get off the computer and enjoy the rest of your vacation!!
    Generate more fake news.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread