Talking Free & Paid Traffic Course
    I'm looking for feedback on what is needed in regards to training/expert techniques affiliate and mobile marketing.

My business partner and I are creating a course called Commission Powerhouse which will focus on free & paid traffic and mobile marketing.

If you are/were looking for training what would you like to know how to do or to do it more efficiently?

All comments would be greatly appreciated and helpful to fine tuning our course.

create a survey and pay people to take it.

well, you idea is great,,, but focus on both side,, for you long term results focus one organic marketing...

1-Ask your friends or co workers to take a look at it and ask for feedback
    2-Use surveymonkey.com to get the result
    3-Go to a forum related to your product and offer the sample and ask for a feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Paige Mckenna View Post
    I'm looking for softnwords feedback on what is needed in regards to training/expert techniques affiliate and mobile marketing.

My business partner and I are creating a course called Commission Powerhouse which will focus on free & paid traffic and mobile marketing.

If you are/were looking for training what would you like to know how to do or to do it more efficiently?

All comments would be greatly appreciated and helpful to fine tuning our course.
    Hi paige,

You have mentioned the free course on traffic/marketing.Do you really intent to publish any e-book related to such training.If then I can refer you a publishing portal where you can publish your e-book free of cost.Please contact me for further details.
    Last edited by skyguide; April 18th, 2011 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skyguide View Post
    Hi paige,

You have mentioned the free course on traffic/marketing.Do you really intent to publish any e-book related to such training.If then I can refer you a publishing portal where you can publish your e-book free of cost.Please contact me for further details.
    If you're interested in publishing ebooks "free of charge" -- sort of -- go to Amazon.com and check into using their "Kindle Direct Publishing" service. Free to sign up, free to publish books in the Kindle format.

They'll not only walk you through publishing your ebook, they will host and market it on their site (not all that simple, will still require a lot of work from YOU!) -- and they'll give you a 35%-70% cut of ebook sales.

Not a bad deal for everything they include.

Gary
    Generate more fake news.

Actually the OP has only one post and hasn't been seen since September last year. Maybe Paige Mckenna already found his answer?

HAH! I don't usually get caught by those resurrected, really old posts, but this one got me. LOL!

Gary
    Generate more fake news.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread