Thread: Welcome to the DeluxeForBusiness Affiliate Forum!

Welcome to the DeluxeForBusiness Affiliate Forum!
    Please join me in welcoming Deluxe For Business as the newest affiliate forum on ABW. With a great brand, dedicated program management by Andy Rodriguez Consulting, a high average order size, and industry-leading commissions, this program is sure to be a tremendous success!
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Michael,

Thank you for the warm welcome ... it was time the Deluxe family of programs had their own forum and all the brands were consolidated. We have a few more programs launching soon and with the 4th quarter coming around quickly, there is no better time for our affiliate partners to start generating revenue with Deluxe's family of brands catering to the small through large business community.

In the next few days you will start to see exclusive promotions, special deals and incredible earning opportunities from the brands - stay tuned and get ready to have fun and earn massive revenue.

If you are reading this and are not involved with any of our programs yet, I strongly encourage you to join and start reaping the rewards ...

You can join any or all of our programs by clicking here!
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

http and a telephoto
    Nice looking forum, I'm sure you will do well with it

Yes, a nice looking forum, Andy. Congratulations!

5. Newsletter Signup