Affiliate Network Rep
    Merchants: 4th Quarter Checklist
    Itís fourth quarter time!! And we all know what that means; youíll be knee deep in shipments and sales! As they say, thereís no time like the present to make sure you have everything squared away with your affiliate program to ensure that both you and your affiliate partners get the most out of this heavy sales quarter!

To help keep your thoughts organized, I have created a checklist of fourth quarter tips that can be used as a reference list to help maximize the affiliate relationship.

If you have trouble viewing the PDF, please feel free to email me at Sarah(at) and I'll send you a copy.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sarah Beeskow, ShareASale Client Services
    Y!: sarahshareasale | e: sarah(at)

http and a telephoto
    Printed one out for each of our merchants! Will be going over the checklist with them to maximize their Q4 presence

Great checklist Sarah!
    Deborah Carney

Great list, Sarah. I just read through it and it reminded me of something we need to get finished. Thank you. I'm sure it will be a valuable resource for many merchants - both new and old.

The only "negative" is that we will be launching a "New Look" for our site within the next few weeks. Hopefully, all of the product links will remain the same. While October-December will bring us an increase in sales - in the checks business, however, the first three months of the year are our "Fourth Quarter."
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    Great list Sara.

You should send that out to all SAS merchants, some will have no clue but many will appreciate it.

Big Apple, USA
    Looks like a great list of tips. Printed to quickly reference.
    Steven Clarke
    Join @ SAS
    Server Management Affiliate Program
    We specialize in making life easier for everyone. Focus on what you do best on the internet. We handle securing, optimizing, monitoring your servers 24/7! Commissions start at $45/sale + regular bonuses.

Affiliate Manager
    San Diego, CA
    Thumbs up Hi Sara
    Thanks so much, as a newbie this is extremely helpful! We are excited to launch our affiliate program in the coming days. Thanks again.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread