Affiliate Summit Gold Pass
    Hopefully it is okay to post this here. It would be great to have someone from ABW end up winning.

Shawn and Missy were kind enough to give me a Gold Pass for Affiliate Summit to give away. No real requirements except to leave a comment on the entry post. It's on my site Helping Moms Connect, but you do not need to be a mom to enter. If you know anyone who has been on the fence about going because of cost, please send them my way. I want to be able to pay forward all of the generosity that Affiliate Summit has shown me over the years.

Win a Pass to Affiliate Summit
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

Wow!
    I just got finished posting a response in a different thread about how i couldn't afford to go to the summit.
    Then I look around and find this!
    So what are you looking for in the winner? Or are you just kind of checking out everyone and making your own judgment?
    Either way, any way that I can go to the summit in Vegas is worth the time and effort.

BTW-Thanks for the chance to win, and thanks to Shawn and Missy.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDaudelin View Post
    Wow!
    I just got finished posting a response in a different thread about how i couldn't afford to go to the summit.
    Then I look around and find this!
    So what are you looking for in the winner? Or are you just kind of checking out everyone and making your own judgment?
    Either way, any way that I can go to the summit in Vegas is worth the time and effort.

BTW-Thanks for the chance to win, and thanks to Shawn and Missy.
    I will just be letting Random.org pick the winner for mine. But I also know for sure that there are some other merchants, OPMs, and affiliates who will be giving away passes over the next two months so hopefully they will post here as well!
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

The price of a pass shouldn't stop anyone from going. For another three weeks or so, the Silver Pass is just $99 and the Gold Pass is just $279, plus you get 10% off with the ABW coupon at the top of the page.

The biggest expense is the hotel (and there are always cheaper options) and getting there.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I hear that, getting there fron New England will cost a couple bucks, but I could try and swing it if I won a pass. Unfortunatly waaaay to far to drive. I guess that's why ASE in NYC last month was perfect for me, only took me about 50 minutes to drive there.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread