Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Just Now Getting Paid?!
    OK, so I'm sure this has come up before - I'm just trying to wrap my brain around it.

I just got paid from Linkshare for sales made starting in May through July 2010. It's nice to see the $ but WTF? Some of the merchants on the "paid" list are merchants who I've received payments from for sales in the past few months so why all of a sudden are their May-July sales being paid on?
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Possibly those were Orders (not paid for), not Sales, until now
    Rexanne: Possibly when the customer placed the "Order" with the LS Advertiser, at that time, they did not pay the Advertiser and, now, they have paid and the order turns into a "Sale" and you get $. I have it take 63 days for an Order to then show up as a Sale. Probably it can take longer than that. Lanny

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanny View Post
    Rexanne: Possibly when the customer placed the "Order" with the LS Advertiser, at that time, they did not pay the Advertiser and, now, they have paid and the order turns into a "Sale" and you get $. I have it take 63 days for an Order to then show up as a Sale. Probably it can take longer than that. Lanny
    Thanks for your reply Lanny - I don't think that's the case but I certainly have no idea what's up - these are all sales dating from May and June. Seems a little strange that the customer would just be paying now on those purchases. And it was 2 different merchants.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Problem with reporting by Advertiser
    2 different Advertisers? Possibly delayed reporting to LS by them? Or, sales that resulted from a cookie that was set in the past and now results in a sale? Puzzling

Well the fact that it took so long to get paid does suck. I guess you can just consider yourself lucky that the money did get to you eventually.
    Besides...sounds like you must be making enough to not realize that it took so long to get paid

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread