Affiliate Summit Guy Shawn Collins's Avatar
    Post Vote for Affiliate Summit West 2011 Sessions
    Affiliate Summit is repeating the speaker selection process we began for Affiliate Summit East 2010 where folks registered for the conference have a vote on the session topics.

We've posted the speaker proposals we've received and need your help.

The speaker proposals have been pared down to the titles, speakers, descriptions, and classifications (experience level, target audience, and main subject).

You can vote for submissions you'd like to see at Affiliate Summit West 2011 by clicking the up arrow next to the proposed session. You may vote for as many sessions as you'd like. And if there is a topic you don't like, you can vote it down.

Voting will be open through Friday, October 8, 2010.

Create an account now at Affiliate Summit West 2011 and start voting if you are registered (or will be registering) for Affiliate Summit West 2011.

Speakers for Affiliate Summit will be chosen based on the combined votes from the public, votes from the Affiliate Summit Advisory Board, and feedback received on past speakers.

Please note: all speaker prospects were given strict session title and description character/word limit guidelines and signed off that all spelling and grammar was accurate. If the submissions went over their alloted limitations, they were cut short and replaced with "…"

Vote now!
    Affiliate Summit - Las Vegas on January 10-12, 2016

http and a telephoto
    There are several folks from ABW that have panels proposed that would appreciate your votes
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Also, realize that you can vote AGAINST sessions that you think shouldn't be there. If you want the sessions at Affiliate Summit to be more focused on ethical behavior, here's your chance to impact things. Make your voice heard.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

http and a telephoto
    I don't want to solicit votes for my session or my client's session proposals, but want to encourage ABWers to go read through the submitted proposals and vote them up or down. There are a number of really good sessions proposed by ABWers and others.

The votes don't determine that a session will absolutely be selected, but help the selection committee, so they need to know what people want to see! The public voting is vital to deciding what kinds of topics people that are the target market want to see. Vote stuffing or people just voting for themselves won't help that process.

I'd like to see all active ABW members go make some choices.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

One thing that I want to repeat is the old adage that you can't complain if you don't vote. It seems like I hear someone complaining at every conference that there aren't any presentations that appeal to them. Surely everyone can find something in this list!! But Shawn and Missy won't know what appeals to you unless you vote. And you can't rely on all of the rest of us to vote because what interests me and applies to my business is not going to be exactly the same as what applies to your business. In fact, it might be quite the opposite!!
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread