Thread: (SAS) Affordable Style Network

Smile (SAS) Affordable Style Network

For the last month, the GHC team has been diligently working to recruit new quality affiliates into the Affordable Style Network managed in-house by Jennifer Lowder. Some of you may have had the chance to meet Jennifer at her first Affiliate Summit last month. Jennifer is doing a great job managing the program that includes 7 brands.

Each brand has its own set of banners and text links and they are all very well categorized. The datafeed is outstanding with 1,995 products and is updated weekly. We are live in GoldenCan and awaiting approval in Popshops.

Jennifer maintains a blog for affiliates with up to date information. I strongly suggest you add this to your feed reader.

Program Description: Interested in promoting fashion accessories on your site? Affordable Style operates seven high quality, discount fashion accessory stores that are a great option for affiliates intersted in fashion.

30 Day EPC: $18.00
    30 Day Reversal Rate: 0.45%
    30 Day Conversion Ratio: 4.39%
    30 Day Average Sale: $32.42

***Join Affordable Style Network today in ShareASale.

Here is Jennifer's contact information.

Jennifer Lowder, Affiliate Manager, Affordable Style Network
    Jennifer@oneclickventures.com
    | Handbag Heaven | Sunglass Warehouse | Affordable Scarves | Reading Glasses Shopper | Inexpensive Watches | ABC Neckties | Socks 4 Life |

Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

Greg, I joined them a month or two ago and they said they should be on Popshops soon. Also GoldenCan is it Free or will they be taking 1 of 4 clicks?
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Quote Originally Posted by kse View Post
    Greg, I joined them a month or two ago and they said they should be on Popshops soon. Also GoldenCan is it Free or will they be taking 1 of 4 clicks?
    FREE of 4th Click on GoldenCan.

As with many new merchants, we are in queue with Popshops. No telling when they will approve us. Like I've said before, it's like the lottery.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.

Thanks Greg, That one of the reasons I moving away from Popshops.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    They have some great merchandise in their stores. I never heard of them, glad we signed up with them. Should do well with their pricing and variety of products they offer in their stores.
    Cindy Ballard, VP of Operations, Greg Hoffman Consulting
    Follow Me on Twitter @cingroomer
    My blog, www.oldfartlife.com

Affiliate Manager Jennifer Lowder's Avatar
    Thanks Greg!

Affordable Style is really excited to be working with Greg and everyone at Greg Hoffman Consulting. We look forward to growing our program with their help.

If anyone has any questions, suggestions or custom requests for our affiliate program please let me know. I am always happy to help affiliates and recommendations on how we could improve the program would be greatly appreciated!

I just applied for these programs. LOVE the graphics on the Scarves banners!
    [B]David Stevenson[/B] - Florida, USA

Quote Originally Posted by dsharpie View Post
    I just applied for these programs. LOVE the graphics on the Scarves banners!
    The banners for all the brands are very good. Jennifer's team has done a great job.
    Greg Hoffman

Halloween is 25 days away and our Halloween themed ties from ABC Neckties are extremely popular during this time of the year. Included below are some of our most popular Halloween styles.

Be sure to check out the Affordable Style Affiliate Blog over the next few weeks as we show you how our accessories can complete several of this year's most popular Halloween costumes. With Affordable Style's reasonable prices, our products are sure to be a hit with any audience.
    Last edited by Jennifer Lowder; October 5th, 2010 at 12:28 PM.

To celebrate the upcoming holiday, Socks 4 Life has added Halloween Socks as a new category. Check below to see some of our new styles.

Don't forget to check out the Affordable Style Affiliate Blog for the most up to date information about all of the Affordable Style stores.

Are we live and ready on PopShops yet?
    Greg Hoffman

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hoffman Consulting View Post
    Are we live and ready on PopShops yet?
    I have been observing Affordable Style's product count in PopShops for a week and I now feel confident that the previous issues that we were experiencing have been resolved. All products for the seven Affordable Style stores are now live and can be accessed within PopShops.

If anyone experiences any problems with Affordable Style's products in PopShops please let me know.

2010 Holiday Contest
    The Affordable Style affiliate program is proud to announce our 2nd annual Affiliate Holiday Contest! The Affordable Style Affiliate Holiday Contest will run from November 1, 2010 – December 31, 2010 and all affiliates are encouraged to participate.

Affiliate Holiday Contest
    Prize #1: The affiliate that refers the most sales to the Affordable Style affiliate program from November 1st – December 31st will win $150 cash AND $150 in Affordable Style gift codes.

Prize #2: The 2 affiliates with the most improved sales in the Affordable Style affiliate program from November 1st – December 31st will each win $75 cash AND $75 in Affordable Style gift codes.

Prize #3: The 3 affiliates with the best blog posts that include at least one of the stores in the Affordable Style affiliate program posted from November 1st – December 31st will each win $50 cash AND $50 in Affordable Style gift codes.*

Eligibility
    In order to be eligible for the affiliate prizes, Affordable Style affiliates need to complete one of the following steps by December 31, 2010:

Reply to the Affiliate Holiday Contest email (sent October 19th) with your ShareASale Affiliate ID

or

Send me at email at jennifer@oneclickventures.com with the subject line “2010 Affiliate Holiday Contest” and a message that includes your ShareASale Affiliate ID

*If you are entering a blog post for Prize #3 you will also need to send me an email with the URL to the post by December 31, 2010.

Winners will be announced by January 7, 2011.

New Holiday Banners
    New holiday banners have been added to ShareASale for Reading Glasses Shopper, Socks 4 Life and Sunglass Warehouse.

Log into ShareASale and look in the Holiday Banners banner category in the Affordable Style network to see our additional sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Lowder View Post
    New holiday banners have been added to ShareASale for Reading Glasses Shopper, Socks 4 Life and Sunglass Warehouse.

Log into ShareASale and look in the Holiday Banners banner category in the Affordable Style network to see our additional sizes.
    Nice Banners!
    Greg Hoffman

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hoffman Consulting View Post
    Nice Banners!
    Thanks!

The holiday banners for three of our other stores have been posted today. There are five holiday banner sizes available for each of our stores.

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    Good to know Jennifer. Those banners are really cute. Will there be any promos going on for the holidays?
    Cindy Ballard, VP of Operations, Greg Hoffman Consulting
    Follow Me on Twitter @cingroomer
    My blog, www.oldfartlife.com

Quote Originally Posted by sunshiner View Post
    Good to know Jennifer. Those banners are really cute. Will there be any promos going on for the holidays?
    We have posted the Black Friday and Cyber Monday promotions and promotional banners for all of our stores on ShareASale. We will probably be having some additional promotions during December and I will post those as soon as I get confirmation.

PopShops Issue
    I just wanted to let all of our affiliates know that we are currently experiencing some problems with Affordable Style's feeds in PopShops.

The following feeds are not showing up in PopShops:
    • Reading Glasses Shopper
    • Handbag Heaven
    • ABC Neckties

We have sent an email to PopShops about this issue and hope to have this resolved ASAP. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and I will let you know as soon as I hear back from them.

PopShops Issue
    Hello Everyone!

To help our feeds perform more accurately, PopShops has separated all of Affordable Style's stores into separate feeds. Below is a screenshot of how you can now find our products in PopShops:

It appears that all of Affordable Style's feeds are working well and pulling all of our inventory so hopefully this will be the solution to the problems that we have been experiencing.

I saw them post that on Facebook over the weekend. Great idea....
    Greg Hoffman

Jennifer,
    Can you also setup Goldencan with seperate feeds as well??

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Lowder View Post
    Hello Everyone!

To help our feeds perform more accurately, PopShops has separated all of Affordable Style's stores into separate feeds...........

Quote Originally Posted by kse View Post
    Jennifer,
    Can you also setup Goldencan with seperate feeds as well??
    I sent an email out to Goldencan about separating our feeds. When I hear back from them I will let you know what I find out!

24. Newsletter Signup