Broken link in coupon feed
    One of the links in my RSS coupon feed that is supposed to go to Outdoor Basics is broken and goes to a 404 page on the OutdoorBasics site.

It goes to http://www.outdoorbasics.com/bargins.html?avad=3762_ae851d7

I found it while I was shopping for a hiking stool and first I had visited CampSaver where their big Order by Phone + tollfree number hit me as soon as I put my order in the cart. I did not order because the items I wanted were not in stock.

Do any Avantlink merchants offer phone tracking? Do Avantlink merchants get information about site leaks, or having an affiliate friendly click-through set up?

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    OK we'll take a look at the broken link for Outdoor Basics. Thanks for letting me know.

For your other Qs: some merchants offer phone tracking, but it's not something we require. And we certainly lean on merchants to address any site leaks if they exists by either removing them altogether, or hiding them from Affiliate-referred traffic.

If you're asking because of the links to other stores on CampSaver's site.. those are in AvantLink, so those leaks are covered.

BTW this is a new site by CampSaver and personally I think it looks great. Nice work to Andy and team over there.

Gary M

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Alright I see the issue. Looks like Outdoor Basics has their ad configured to point to an old or missing page. I emailed Craig from Logan Outdoor Products about that so should be updated soon. GM

Thank you Gary, I still don't like the Call in Your Order in the Shopping Cart at CampSaver, but I will contact their AM about it.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread