ABW Ambassador
    http://columbus.bizjournals.com/colu...6/daily22.html

While this suit has nothign to do with adware, does anyone know what programs bestbuy does work with? I am pretty sure the answer is "all of them" but is it? Do they participate in the downloads with upromise and ebates? Do they use 180?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Chet

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Ebates is showing a 1% rebate, coupons, and "up to 25% cash back." Nowhere does it say "coupons only..."

https://www.ebates.com/editUserInfos...rchant_id=4767
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

COMP*** is next.The AG is all over them like flies on ****. See the COMP*** thread in the CJ section.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Ever wonder the real meaning of my sigline. Here's one merchant gathering in all the nuances.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Link to thread, please
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    I usually buy my systems at Best Buy since their (minimal) support is better than trying to deal with someone over the phone or internet if there is a problem, especially in the first 30 days. Their prices usually can't be beat. Watch out when you buy - put on your "JERK" hat to tell the sales person "NO" about a dozen or more times for un-needed add-ons or warranties or you will plunk down another $400 after the sale of a computer system! The rebates are a hassle, but worth it. I don't think I would promote them as an affiliate - even without parasites their commissions stink!
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EcomCity.com:
    Ever wonder the real meaning of my sigline. Here's one merchant gathering in all the nuances. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

By the way they're getting the tar sued out of them, it seems more like they MISSED all the nuances. Or are the nuances being "gathered in" because the Ohio AG is about to *beat* them into them!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EcomCity.com:
    Ever wonder the real meaning of my sigline. Here's one merchant gathering in all the nuances. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I always thought you wondering what it was and were asking hoping that someone would tell you.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread