Where To Go From Here?
    I don't know if this would be the right forum or not. Kind of a general question.
    I currently am working a site based around Halloween. It;s my first one and I'm having some fun with it, but before you know it the season will be over and I want to try and get a handle on the next direction to take.
    Okay, without getting bombarded with links I was asking for some insite into maybe what is a solid area to hit next.
    I know that most don't want to give away what they have going on to keep the competition down, but I'm just looking for some general suggestions.

Thanks

Think about what your own interests are, that makes it easier to keep adding fresh stuff all the time. There are merchants for just about everything, something will fit in with whatever you write about.

If the focus of your Halloween site is on costumes and/or treats, that leaves the door open to including other holiday offerings on the side.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

http and a telephoto
    Moved from Affiliate Voice forum.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread