How to use Blogger to increase backlinks
    Hi
    can I use blogger to generate good and relevant back links to my other websites, Is this a legitimate way of SEO ? How it is possible

please help

A new, empty blogger site would be worthless for backlinks. You need to have content on your site that other sites would want to link to, then you would have valuable backlinks. SEO is optimizing your site so that other sites might want to link to it, not just creating junk link schemes.

Yes you can use blogger to generate back links to your other sites however you need to have regular updated content on your blog. Once you have useful relevant information continously post to your blog, then search engines like Google will like this and you will get a higher ranking on search engines. Its much easier to drive traffic to your blog than to a tradtional website and thats why blogs are so well loved in the industry. So start posting.

People will link to useful and helpful content. Build your blog up with that and link your blog to your site. Over time the link juice will flow.
    Steven Clarke
    SeeksAdmin.com
    Join @ SAS
    Server Management Affiliate Program
    We specialize in making life easier for everyone. Focus on what you do best on the internet. We handle securing, optimizing, monitoring your servers 24/7! Commissions start at $45/sale + regular bonuses.

yes you can do it, but the thing is you will need to have updats daily on your webpages.. and to put every new and quality content,,

Another option how to build back links from blogs is to write Geust Posts for other well known blogs with high traffic.
    The problem is, that your blog post has to be attractive for blog owner.
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Arial]Viktor Zeman[/FONT][/SIZE]
    [B][URL=http://www.qualityunit.com/]Quality Unit [/URL][/B] Founder and [B][URL=http://www.qualityunit.com/postaffiliatepro/]Post Affiliate Pro[/URL][/B] developer

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Is anyone really still placing much emphasis on back-linking as a primary means of boosting rank anymore? I thought we had evolved beyond that as an industry.

I had an affiliate ask me about reciprocal linking campaigns just the other day and my advice to him was to focus more on legitimate, more effective forms of SEO (basically same advice as posted above me here by 2busy & SeeksSteven). Work on developing a consistent image/tone/voice and fresh, relevant content for your audience, get listed in key locations online (i.e. actual advertising, directories, etc.), develop a following and the traffic will (in theory) come.

But really, how effective are reciprocal linking campaigns as we move into 2011? Maybe that needs to be it's own spin-off discussion (or maybe it already is, I don't know)... but I thought it might be relevant here, given the question.

if blog is little old, have good PR, then it is useful, if not then it is waste of time and energy.

Quote Originally Posted by dewshare View Post
    Hi
    can I use blogger to generate good and relevant back links to my other websites, Is this a legitimate way of SEO ? How it is possible

please help
    If you have an already established blogger blog, you can use it as a source of backlinks to your other relevant websites. A blog is like a website where blog's content regularly updated but for websites it is not. So you need to consider the facts like age of blog, PR etc like a static website. A new blogspot blog has very low value and links from this new blog seems offer less power.

ABW Ambassador
    Depending on what you are putting in your blog you may want to consider choosing a blog provider other than Blogger. I recently had a blogger blog deactivated for being spam. It was hosted on my domain, it was over 2 years old and had over 200 posts. The reason given was (I forget the wording exactly) that it was being used to drive more traffic to my site!

For the record, it is for a coupon site and I was posting things like merchants I had just added and this weeks latest coupons...

All-in-all it was time wasted.

This could be a potentially good idea, however to get some good results need to have a blog that is has aged a bit and that has been posting fresh and unique content. This could take a while though the results could be worth it at the end.

Too many of those would also raise red flags

So do it wisely.

Yes you can use blogger as it is a authority site. But bear in mind you are going to have to develop an interesting blog in order to get it going. Since blogger is an established site Google is more apt to find your blog quicker and you can point it to your site for good sitewide links. What I would do with your blogger blog is contribute to other relevant blogs on blogger, wordpress, blog, weebly, ect. and leave you blog url so that after you say something of value people will check out your blog, and you will in turn start building links to your blog. (don't link drop)

I would write a couple articles on ezinearticles and possibly do some guest blog post that link back to your blogger blog. Not to mention it would be smart to link your blogger account up with all your social networking properties. Just remember to frequently update your blog or you are wasting your time.

Hope that helps!
    [URL=http://www.the-best-web-hosting-service.com/]Best Web Hosting Service[/URL] [COLOR=Blue]- Quality Reviews![/COLOR]

Hello, My wife is blogging and has been committed to a new post every day about some things she is very passionate about. It seems to be going well for her although it is still in early stages. She is getting some traffic from FaceBook friends and now she is trying to learn others ways to increase her traffic. She currently has a WordPress and Blogger Blog.

I have read some posts here that advise to comment on other blogs which I think is a great idea as long as it is a relevant a helpful contribution. I was wondering about where good places would be for her to advertise, or add to a directory that would make a significant impact on her blog.

Also, there is the mention of making a Guest Post. How do you go about making a guest post. I assume she would need to contact the blog owner for approval prior to posting. Any advice on this would be helpful.
    Last edited by DevonVanHess; January 10th, 2011 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DevonVanHess View Post
    Hello, My wife is blogging and has been committed to a new post every day about some things she is very passionate about. It seems to be going well for her although it is still in early stages. She is getting some traffic from FaceBook friends and now she is trying to learn others ways to increase her traffic. She currently has a WordPress and Blogger Blog.

I have read some posts here that advise to comment on other blogs which I think is a great idea as long as it is a relevant a helpful contribution. I was wondering about where good places would be for her to advertise, or add to a directory that would make a significant impact on her blog.

Also, there is the mention of making a Guest Post. How do you go about making a guest post. I assume she would need to contact the blog owner for approval prior to posting. Any advice on this would be helpful.
    Yes. you would need to contact them and tell them about an idea you have for a guest post. Just make sure it is on topic to their audience. A good way to find people looking for guest post in your niche is myblogguest dot com

I have used it many times and once you start guest posting it is kind of addicting. Can obtain a lot of contacts that way as well as participate on others blogs.
    [URL=http://www.the-best-web-hosting-service.com/]Best Web Hosting Service[/URL] [COLOR=Blue]- Quality Reviews![/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by silver93350 View Post
    Yes. you would need to contact them and tell them about an idea you have for a guest post. Just make sure it is on topic to their audience. A good way to find people looking for guest post in your niche is myblogguest dot com

I have used it many times and once you start guest posting it is kind of addicting. Can obtain a lot of contacts that way as well as participate on others blogs.
    Hi silver93350, Thanks for the reply and the info. My wife is going there now to check it out. I think it will work nicely for her. She is also picking up a lot of traffic from her FB page. So far so good!

Quote Originally Posted by DevonVanHess View Post
    Hi silver93350, Thanks for the reply and the info. My wife is going there now to check it out. I think it will work nicely for her. She is also picking up a lot of traffic from her FB page. So far so good!
    Make sure you autofeed it with twitter too.

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread