WordPress Thesis 1.8
    New to affiliate marketing and new to WP Thesis 1.8. Trying to figure out a few things. My top priority it to integrate mailchimp code for email marketing, add "tweet this" or bookmarking kind of widget into each post and recommendation of an adrotater plugin. If anyone has the info....please post or if there is a link even better.
    Thanks!!! Amy

I was recomended to use "sexy bookmarks"
    You can find it in the "plug ins" section. Just do a search for it and after you activate it you can set it up for a bunch of different bookmarking sites and social networks.
    You just have to be careful how many you include because they start to take up a lot of space at the bottom of your posts. Besides I would just go for the popular ones or the ones that you use most.

Thank you for sending information. Thesis 1.8 is not as easy as they say!

I researched and heard of "simple sharing social icons". Seems very simple to use and you can also pick and choose which bookmarks you want and you can change on the fly.

http and a telephoto
    Thesis is just a template. Plugins are a totally separate thing and are found in the Plugins Directory, not the Themes directory.

Thesis controls how your blog looks and how it is spidered, not functions like an ad rotator or bookmarks plugins. Mailchimp should have a plugin with a widget.
    Deborah Carney

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread