Outsourced Program Manager Andy2.0's Avatar
    Talking New ARC Merchant - Chatmeter.com, This is a game changer!
    Hello Everyone,

Please welcome Chatmeter to the ARC merchant family.

Chatmeter's goal is to provide local business owners with the tools and education to manage their online reputation and marketing. Our tools will help business owners understand what people are saying about their business online (reviews, blogs, social media) in a single place saving time and frustration.

The service will allow them to track and manage their content and listings, improve their rankings to drive new business, and even discover new places to reach prospective customers. The chatmeter will measure their overall online performance, provide personalized analysis and recommendations for improvement, and benchmark their performance against local competitors. As big fans of the small-business entrepreneur and their do-it-yourself attitude, we want to provide the tools and resources to help them take their business to the next level.

Join the Chatmeter.com affiliate program today.

Major Benefits of the Chatmeter Program:

$15 Commissions
    60 Day Cookie
    Parasite FREE
    $10.00 CAB's (Cash Activation Bonuses)
    Monthly Promotions

As always, I'm here to answer any questions, provide any content, creative or help with your efforts in promoting Chatmeter and any other of our merchants.

Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: AndyJr@andyrodriguez.com | P: (305) 412-3512 | AIM & MSN: Andy2PointO| Follow me on Twitter

Affiliate Programs We Manage, Join Today: XSitePro.com | Chatmeter.com | DeluxeForBusiness.com| EverythingHangers.com | DesignerChecks.com | OneWayFurniture.com | ChecksUnlimited.com | BiblicaDirect.com - IBSDirect.com

Outsourced Program Manager Andy2.0's Avatar
    Quick Note: I'll be available all week to go over some details about the Chatmeter affiliate program, give away some unique marketing angles and answer any questions about the program and software in general.

Feel free to reply to this thread, PM Me or shoot over an email, I'm here for you!

Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: AndyJr@andyrodriguez.com | P: (305) 412-3512 | AIM & MSN: Andy2PointO| Follow me on Twitter

Affiliate Programs We Manage, Join Today: XSitePro.com | Chatmeter.com | DeluxeForBusiness.com| EverythingHangers.com | DesignerChecks.com | OneWayFurniture.com | ChecksUnlimited.com | BiblicaDirect.com - IBSDirect.com

3. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread