ABW Ambassador
    Still getting Unsolicted Emails from Affiliate Managers
    Why is this still going on? I'm constantly getting emails from merchants that I have not subscribed to get any emails from in the GAN preferences. So we have to unsubcribe from each merchants emails now as well? I'm replying to each one now with this message:

Hello,

why are you sending me emails, I have not subscribed to this in my GAN account preferences?
    I have written a complaint about this on this forum: http://www.abestweb.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1047022
    Last edited by glittered; October 5th, 2010 at 06:21 PM.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Glinted,

I want to get to the bottom of this. Can you please forward me this latest email?

Thanks!!

Jamie
    jamier[at]google.com

ABW Ambassador
    Hi Jamie, I have just sent you a few I have had recently thanks.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

ABW Ambassador
    Jamie, I just sent you another bunch of emails, I also never hear anything back from you with an update after my last email over 10 days ago?

Glinted,

I have been replying personally to your emails as early as this recent batch. I apologize if you aren't receiving those. Your request for further investigation was sent to affiliate support and account managers for further review. I see your settings as correct in our platform. You should hear more soon.

Thanks!

Jamie
    Last edited by Google Affiliate Network Moderator; October 20th, 2010 at 04:44 PM.

ABW Ambassador
    yes I got the emails, just read them now. It's not really a huge problem but it would be nice to be able to opt out if I can. I also don't have any other accounts or anything as you asked. Don't worry too much about it and it looks like I'm the only one getting them when I have opted out, if other affiliates have the same issue then post about it please.

Thanks Glinted! I think we are set now but let me know per my last email.

Cheers!

Jamie

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread