Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Talk about a program where all purchases normally would occur on first view ...Take a look at this one ... Here's one that even on a CPC network would earn some beer money bucks.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Where the heck do you find em Mike?

Go on the "Click here to order!" they even do it in a gift box
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

"A direct hit on the target causes it to move. That, along with the facial expression, makes it seem as though Moore is somehow aware of the indignity that is occurring."

dave

I hope the janitor has extra urinal cakes because I suspect that urinal will get over used.
    Travelin' Man

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will lead you there." -- unknown

That is great, I'd love to place about two dozen in public rest rooms but I would sure hate to be the janitor that had to remove them.

Yeah but the really canny market will *also* have a site with Bush targets too
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    'sfunny really.

Michael Moore's getting 6,000 letters a day from Republicans thanking him for opening their eyes.

http://michaelmoore.com/words/index.php?id=132

It's being reported that he is responsible for a 4% move in voter preference in one state (with a further 2% caused by Howard Stern).

How long will it be before Mike himself realises that Michael Moore is the REAL patriot here?

You sick twist!

I love it!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> How long will it be before Mike himself realises that Michael Moore is the REAL patriot here? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I'm under the impression he is Canadian.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

That's hilarious! Great!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Drewbert:
    'sfunny really.

Michael Moore's getting 6,000 letters a day from Republicans thanking him for opening their eyes.

It's being reported that he is responsible for a 4% move in voter preference in one state (with a further 2% caused by Howard Stern).

How long will it be before Mike himself realises that Michael Moore is the REAL patriot here? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Michael Moore hates Americans how can he be a patriot, how can a rich fat smelly disheveled whinning pig be a patriot?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by $0.00:
    Michael Moore hates Americans how can he be a patriot, how can a rich fat smelly disheveled whinning pig be a patriot? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guess you have no problem understanding how a
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> rich fat smelly disheveled whinning pig <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> can be an american then?

I like traffic lights
    &gt;how can a rich fat smelly disheveled whinning
    &gt;pig be a patriot?

No, not Cheney, Michael Moore.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Drewbert:
    'sfunny really.

How long will it be before Mike himself realises that Michael Moore is the REAL patriot here? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And how would you being from Mexico know anything about what it takes to be an American patriot? Oh yeah, you are educated by left wing nut job websites like Moveon.org I wonder how many of those 6,000 letters tell him where he can shove his movie?
    Travelin' Man

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will lead you there." -- unknown

I like traffic lights
    &gt;And how would you being from Mexico know
    &gt;anything about what it takes to be an
    &gt;American patriot?

Well, for starters, looking up the meaning of the word in a dictionary helps for starters.

Hint - it doesn't mean "blindly following your leader down whatever dark path he choses to take you". You're suppoed to be protecting the constitution from the president, not the president from the constitution. Understand that concept?

Your idea that you have to be an American to understand what it takes to be an American patriot is laughable as is your automatic assumption that I'm "from Mexico" just because I happen to be in Mexico right now.

That it matters to you where you think I'm from lets us all know exactly where you're coming from.

Sad but par for the course for the radical right.

&gt;And how would you being from Mexico know
    &gt;anything about what it takes to be an
    &gt;American patriot?

Well, for starters, looking up the meaning of the word in a dictionary helps for starters.

Hint - it doesn't mean "blindly following your leader down whatever dark path he choses to take you". You're suppoed to be protecting the constitution from the president, not the president from the constitution. Understand that concept?

Your idea that you have to be an American to understand what it takes to be an American patriot is laughable as is your automatic assumption that I'm "from Mexico" just because I happen to be in Mexico right now.

That it matters to you where you think I'm from lets us all know exactly where you're coming from.

Sad but par for the course for the radical right. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You a funny man Drewbert. Keep posting your hate. I'll be hear to help you find your way.
    Travelin' Man

Travelin' Man

ABW Ambassador
    I suppose one could easily put Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilley or any of the host of Bush apologists' smiling faces in the urinal too, if one had the wit and creativity of the average 9 year old.

Thanks for sharing, Mike. I wouldn't have expected anything less.

Wayne

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NorthernStudio:
    I suppose one could easily put Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilley or any of the host of Bush apologists' smiling faces in the urinal too, if one had the wit and creativity of the average 9 year old.
    Wayne <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Similar low life things have been done by left/right political parties over and over again. Lighten up Wayne, have a beer and laugh along with everyone else.
    Travelin' Man

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Michael Moore hates Americans how can he be a patriot, how can a rich fat smelly disheveled whinning pig be a patriot? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Normally I disregard people when they post in poltical threads, what is said their stays there. But when you see a gem like this, I can only think - Maybe ABW should be for the 18 and over crowd only.

Chet

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Maybe ABW should be for the 18 and over crowd only. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It always has been that's why a long time ago when a kid lied about being 18 on the sign up form Haiko had to remove him from the forum. You do have to be 18 to join abestweb. Unless this has been changed.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Lighten up Wayne, have a beer and laugh along with everyone else. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Good advice, TM. I am having a beer and I am laughing. At the "good websites that explain what a good patriot Moore is" whose links you kindly posted.

To paraphrase your earlier post: "right wing nut job websites." Nothing more.

Cheers and don't forget to vote.

Wayne

We are all going to get fat around here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast