Questions from an affiliate beginner
    Hello realize marketing community,

Please excuse my bad english, I start with 5 blog project to earn money with affiliate partner programs, in German-speaking region.

So what is better;
    1.Vom blog under "topics" link directly to the merchant?

2.Or better about each merchant product such fashion, only a small pre sell page with 1-2 photos and then to link this to the merchant?

I think with method number 2, I probably achieved more conversions, what do you think?

What's realistic (in German region speak)? Conversions 2%, 5% or more? I think 10 sales of 320 over the pre sell page should be possible?

An example;

If I had accepted 4,000 visitors a month and 8% of them click on my text link to my pre sell page. which are 320 visitors, as many of these will click through to Merchant and to buy?

Or method number 1 is better? I do not think if this 8%, then of 320 users, to the merchant's side, since probably only 1 or 2% will buy it, so 3 or 6 sales, which were at a fashion shop and 10% commission if each user for 100 Euro buying, just 30 a month commissions.

I am planning a adsense site about finances too, i think this must be brought to EPC from 0.80 cent to 1 minimum EPC from google adsense?

Looking forward to reply and tips!

Regards
    marco005

If I understand correctly you had 4000 visits for the month and 320 visits to your presell page, but without knowing how many of those visited the merchant's site you can't know whether your page is effective or not. It is better to interest the visitor with text and images, preselling them on the products you feature as opposed to having them accidentally end up on another site, but you need to know how many have visited the merchant's site to begin knowing whether your page is doing the job. What network are these merchants with that you can't tell how many clickthroughs you have had? 4000 visitors with 320 page hits doesn't tell you anything at all, sorry.

Hello 2busy,

No, i have not 4000 visitors in month, im just beginning.
    This 4000 visitors is an mathematic example, it can be 2000 or 5000 visitors or more, i hope very...

So, how i make with an affiliate partner program higher conversation rates?

Method 1; Setting an direct Link to the merchant in my sidebar without an pre sell page?

Method 2: I make a pre sell page, short as like amazon or so.i set a Link in my sidebar, when tehy click, they come first to my pre sell page. In this pre sell page, i set my partnerlink to the merchant.

I think, with Method 2, i make higher conversation rates (sales)?

So, my mathematic example is; So when i have Luck and i have 4000 visitors in month, when 8% from the User visit my pre sell page, thats are 320 User.

So, whats is real, how many from this 320 User would buy, can i make with an pre sell page 2% conversation rates ore more? Is that possible?

best wishes
    marco005

Method 1; Setting an direct Link to the merchant in my sidebar without an pre sell page?
    It is better to interest the visitor with text and images, preselling them on the products you feature as opposed to having them accidentally end up on another site
    Conversion rates are up to you. 2% or more is possible, depending on:
    your site
    your traffic source
    your content
    the product
    the price
    the merchant's site
    and more.
    There is no formula that applies universally to any site/product/merchant/network combination. It is an exercise in fine tuning and adjustments until you find what works for you. To save yourself the trouble of relearning common mistakes, it helps a lot to read (and read and read) while you are adjusting your sites. Good luck marco005!

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread