Affiliate Guide Site - need guidance
    Hi Fellow Members of this forum.

I am 34 from NY. Created an affiliate site over 10 years ago. I forgot about the site and one day got a $200 check in the mail. I forgot to pay my hosting bill and the site was pulled from the web - that was the end of my affiliate site.

It hurts me to think of the lost income and where I could be now if that site would have continued.

OK, lets start fresh! I want to create with a freind that has some SEO experience a new Guide type of site with the intentions of making $ on affiliate refferals.

I want to borrow $15K to invest in 1) nice site 2) good SEO 3) good content

Do my odds stand me well that I can make about 5K in profit a month? are there statistics anywhere on what affiliates make ona site?
    is there someone good I can pay to save me the long learning curve?

if you have any info please get back to me !

Thank you and I appreciate your help

While it is not impossible, it is highly unlikely. I wouldn't bet a borrowed 15K on a new site when you can try it out for a whole lot less and see how it works for you and if you are doing that well, then go see about a loan to expand your business.

Good luck.

15K seems a lot of money to invest in a new site and SEO, the net works in the opposite of a brick and mortar business, that is before doing any investing you should have a pretty good idea of what the traffic is, the keywords you are trting to target, and the offers/products/services you intend to offer, before going over to a bank for investment

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by 2busy View Post
    While it is not impossible, it is highly unlikely. I wouldn't bet a borrowed 15K on a new site when you can try it out for a whole lot less and see how it works for you and if you are doing that well, then go see about a loan to expand your business.

Good luck.
    Agreed!

First things first, get started, whenever you monetize your site you will have enough funds to start promoting strongly, then you can think about a partner who will bring the 15 k

Good Luck!

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread