I have been paid by dishpronto so am getting the general feeling that they are good plus idish but not vmc... im a little skeptical of them.. plus the manger seemed like an idiot who didnt want to help..

anyone have any comments on dishnetwork merchants? what one has been really paying off well for u?

i have found in direct tv.....

rapid satellite is king and well i thought expert satelliet would be good but i havent got one check from them... so they have gone to my 2nd choice..

whats your thoughts? thanks

Affiliate Manager
    For Dish Network, I'm promoting Idish and dishpronto. They both pay very quickly. I think that I will soon put Dishpronto on my best positions, because they have converted like crazy for me as of late. Idish has good, but about average conversions for me.
    I hate VMC for several reasons, which I won't state in public. But, I did drop them very quickly.
    For DirecTV, rapid is best. Expert also pays, but their conversions are not as good as for rapid.

for me iDishnetwork converts 2.5% all day every day and Dish Pronto 1%.

VMC, well i have no problem letting you know about them.
    1)ZERO support and communication
    2)they have their own spammy sites
    3)on every affiliate mirror site at the bottom they have about six hidden links that lead to their own spammy sites!!!
    4)High cancellation.

i recently dropped them and was glad to do it.

Allsat - 1%+ on conversions.
    dave

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    The greatest thing about this niche is the EXTREMELY WIDE distance between the merchants!!!

Read the posts scattered here at ABW and it'll be crystal clear.

This is Haiko's legacy! You guys may bomb me for saying this, but I'd pay him a subscription fee to be here - and hell, a small fee might even keep the posers away.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by burgi82:
    For Dish Network, I'm promoting Idish and dishpronto. They both pay very quickly. I think that I will soon put Dishpronto on my best positions, because they have converted like crazy for me as of late. Idish has good, but about average conversions for me.
    I hate VMC for several reasons, which I won't state in public. But, I did drop them very quickly.
    For DirecTV, rapid is best. Expert also pays, but their conversions are not as good as for rapid. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the heads up burgi.. you seem to have the same feelings as i do on vmc...

do you mind me asking if you get most of your sales from free search engine traffic or ppc? or do you even do ppc....? i have run it a few times but find ppc bleeds you dry quick and maybe 1 sale comes from $50 investment..so whats that like $60 back.. which $50 is you money back thats $10 profit.. which is bad on ppc.... so i think with this niche i will stick with free engines...

Affiliate Manager
    I do only free search engine traffic. Well, it's not entirely free, because I work a lot to get this traffic, but I don't pay for it with money. :-)
    Thomas Burgemeister - Affiliate Manager
    affiliates@LensWorld.com - 425-372-3471
    LensWorld.com: 10% commission, 120 return days, parasite free - Sign up at <a href="http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=20626">ShareASale</a>.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by burgi82:
    I do only free search engine traffic. Well, it's not entirely free, because I work a lot to get this traffic, but I don't pay for it with money. :-) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks burgi.. without needing to say how much you earn per month.. could you say that you could live quite nicely each month off your earnings from satellite alone?

and do you recommend to have like 2- 4 websites to achieve that?

thanks

Affiliate Manager
    Hi,
    I don't know what you consider living quite nicely. I'm still young, live with my parents, and have almost no costs, so I can live very nicely with the cash that I make from sat tv. I also do own a total of 5 sites, eventhough I think that 3 would be sufficient really. I created 5 at the beginning, when I didn't really know yet what keywords to target. Now, I would probably only do 2 sites, maybe 3, but not more than that.
    If you can get good rankings in the search engine, one can live ok of the sat tv earnings.
    If you want more details, etc., send me a PM, as I hate discussing money in public.
    Thomas Burgemeister - Affiliate Manager
    affiliates@LensWorld.com - 425-372-3471
    LensWorld.com: 10% commission, 120 return days, parasite free - Sign up at <a href="http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=20626">ShareASale</a>.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread