Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    1st one to PM me their affiliate link gets a quick easy commission.

I want to buy some of this energizing, memory stimulating, miracle, Ageless Xtra Juice from 911 HealthShop. Someone I know is raving about it so I decided to try it

Actually they said something unflattering like "Linda at your age, with everything you are trying to do, you need some help. Take this!"

I was going to buy it the 1st place I saw, then found it on 911 and decied I should buy from our own client so I can pay the commission to one of our affiliates.

http://store.yahoo.net/911healthshop...less-xtra.html

Since this program was just launched there are not too many affiliates so far. I didn't want to just hand pick someone to give a sale to.

1st person to PM me a link to 911 gets the sale. If you have not joined, sign up here;
    http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.co...alth-shop.html

lol, don't have a link but let us know if it works - I might need some
    Ebudae

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    I'm hoping it's that miracle cure-all, but some people like Nova complain they can't keep up with me and all the new programs and stuff we come out with. So if I get more energy and think any faster you guys could be up for some serious overload!!!

You'll ALL have to get on this stuff just to keep up with me! I'll let you know how it works Ebudae!

Linda, I took a quick look at the ingredients. You can't take this stuff, it says specifically, "Not intended for use by those under age 18"

Seriosuly though, I am not a physician but make sure you are not on high blood pressure or blood thinning medication (like aspirin). I see Gingko Biloba in it.

Despite the warning for people taking NSAID's long term, 10 mg of Ginkgo is a relatively tiny amount. Personally I wouldn't hesitate to take this supplement.
    We did not change as we grew older; we just became more clearly ourselves.
    ~Lynn Hall

I would if even a small amount of Gingko gives you a migraine In general, I think you are ok.

Having dealt with a customer base of 10K plus, and having 2 reports of any problems with an adverse affect from Ginkgo (at therapeutic levels, I might add) leads me to believe that those who get scared of this herb, have been reading too much "anti alternative medicine" press.
    We did not change as we grew older; we just became more clearly ourselves.
    ~Lynn Hall

Hey Othello,

For what it's worth, I am a true believer in preventative medicine (ie. stay healthy and try not to get sick rather going to see your doctor after you get sick). The adverse effect I mentioned is from personal experience.

You are right. Only a very small % of users are affected. But in my opinion, even if it just 1 person suffers from a herbal supplement, it's one too many. I don't think being cautious is "anti alternative medicine" at all. The reason why many of these supplements work is because it has medicinal ingredients / properties. Medicinal ingredients should not be treated as a food product, which is how many health companies market these products.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread