Anybody Tried Woopra?
    My daughter is raving about Woopra which she has on her blog. She has the free plan and enjoys watching the stats show up in almost real time. Wondering if any affiliates have tried it.

Yes, I use it all the time now. Learned about it from Kevin in this thread:

Analytics Thread for Idiots .... - ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum

I started with free and then upgraded when I needed to based on volume. I see visitors in real time, what keywords they are searching on, pages they visit and affiliate links that they click. Very informative.
    Last edited by CathyM; October 18th, 2010 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyM View Post
    Yes, I use it all the time now. Learned about it from Kevin in this thread:

Analytics Thread for Idiots .... - ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum

I started with free and then upgraded when I needed to based on volume. I see visitors in real time, what keywords they are searching on, pages they visit and affiliate links that they click. Very informative.
    Missed that one. Bet I miss a lot of good stuff by never reading anything with Idiots in the title. Hit's too close to home.

Thanks for the tip John, I was looking for something else to try on a new site. From what Cathy says it sounds like a good bet.

Woopra can be overkill in some situations, but overall, it's a great product. I always have it installed, but I pay especially close attention to it after I make site changes or PPC Ad Content changes. Or, let's say one of your merchants is having a one day sale, etc, and you're trying to maximize click throughs.

It presents good data, tracks outbound clicks, so you can get a feel for page performance very quickly.

As with any data though, if you don't take action on it, you're watching, and not doing
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Last night I put the freebie basic pkg. version on a new site that is still being populated, to try it out and I'm very happy with the information available even in the Basic package.

Thanks for mentioning this. I have a shiny new toy!! I tried it out on a few of my sites last night and I will definitely be using this tool.
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread