Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shareasale direct deposits?
    Has anybody received their "Sent October 20" deposit?
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

ABW Ambassador
    ACH Deposit Sent October 20 sent 2 in the morning, nothing yet at my bank.

OK Thanks. I just get nervous about this because I had an issue once (not SAS fault, but did involve an SAS deposit). SAS has been known to be a day behind on processing these, so all is probably OK.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates

Thanks for asking, David. I had the message really early on October 20 that my SAS direct deposit had happened. It still hasn't shown up in my bank though.

So once again, I'm forced to postpone that life saving heart operation I need all that money for. Ah well. Another day, ano .... AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Generate more fake news.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by writerguy View Post
    So once again, I'm forced to postpone that life saving heart operation I need all that money for. Ah well. Another day, ano .... AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What formerly rich guy was it that said "I spent 90% of my money on wine, women, and song... The rest I wasted". There must be SOMETHING better to use that $$ for than surgery. Ask them to touch up the arteriogram, and buy a Porsche.

I'm also still waiting for the payment to reach my account, but I did see the bank manager this morning wearing a new diamond necklace. Hmm.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Gary, hope you were joking. If not, hope things are OK and hold on tight.

I just looked in my acct too and don't see it there either.

Perhaps them fellas forgot to balance the checkbook with all that partying at TT.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Hey everyone - no big problems with the payments, just running a bit behind with the ThinkTank finishing up yesterday and travel back for everyone to Chicago. Should show up in your bank accounts very shortly if not today likely tomorrow, etc... Sorry for this - we are working to get caught up quickly!
    Last edited by Brian - ShareASale; October 21st, 2010 at 08:25 PM.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Should show up in your bank accounts very shortly if not today likely tomorrow
    Does this mean payments have been processed/sent, or does it mean that maybe they will be sent today, or maybe they will be sent tomorrow? It's kind of disheartening to see that something like this that affects every SAS affiliate would be "set aside for another day" because staff is busy with other things.
    Last edited by davidh; October 21st, 2010 at 08:35 PM.

Davidh,

Not all payments go out at the same time there are different kinds of payments, different countries, etc...

It is a process that has several different steps...

I'm sorry that it happened this way as we try very hard to not have any delays in payments but occasionally the 20th has a conflict that we can't avoid - we do everything we can to keep the process going during those days but we also do a lot of review of payments to maintain integrity of the network... which all takes time and people and unfortunately some of those folks were returning from the event.

We'll get them to you as quickly as we can for those that are delayed.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton

Quote Originally Posted by ladidah View Post
    Gary, hope you were joking. If not, hope things are OK and hold on tight.

I just looked in my acct too and don't see it there either.

Perhaps them fellas forgot to balance the checkbook with all that partying at TT.
    Actually, thanks for any concern, it was really just a very lame attempt at humor. Heck, with the small amount I'm paying, I probably couldn't even afford to get the time of day from a reputable anesthesiologist, let alone bankroll any surgery. (Had to soak my feet and trim that ingrown toenail as a DIY project right here at home a few days ago. File that one under the heading of too much information, I suppose. )
    Generate more fake news.

From my experience, anytime the 20th falls on or really near a conference, the direct deposit usually shows up a day later than normal. I always just look at it as a side effect of having such a lean, efficient staff.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

efficient
    Fulfilling scheduled obligations is "efficiency".

Planning events on a date that will create a bottleneck that prevents or hampers the ability of available staff to fulfill scheduled obligations is "mismanagement". And using the extracurricular event as an excuse shows blatant disregard for the affiliates.

And here I was thinking everything was ok and normal

It's now 10:40 a.m. local time, October 22, and I'm still waiting. Anyone else?
    Generate more fake news.

Nothing here yet.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Still nada here, too.
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;

A lot of you may see them today hit the banks, it depends a little on the bank as they have already been processed thru ours and on their way to yours...
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton

Brian, this is a different question, but certainly related to this discussion -- will there ever be an option to get paid from SAS via PayPal?

I ask because many of my online payments from my various affiliate efforts DO come via PayPal. It seems pretty speedy and straightforward. I've heard a lot of people who are very cautious about PayPal, but I've never had an issue with them, so I was wondering.
    Generate more fake news.

Well, I guess I won't get that deposit until Monday. It's well past banking hours here and it never came through today.

I wasn't the least concerned, really, yesterday and even earlier today. Mostly just joking around, as when I've had SAS earnings paid out, it always gets here by the day after or the second day after I get notice in my SAS dashboard that it's being paid.

But today was the second day, so now it isn't as funny anymore. *sigh* Hoping all goes well and it comes through on Monday (that will be October 25th -- 5 calendar days after it was shown as paid out at SAS. (Yes, I know, one of the points of this thread was that the payments were coming late because of SAS Think Tank. yadah yadah yadah.)
    Generate more fake news.

My DD was posted last night or early this morning.

Still nothing here.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound View Post
    My DD was posted last night or early this morning.
    Mine, too. (BofA)
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Wells Fargo California done

Angry Oct 24 th Canada Nothing Yet!
    Oct 24th Canada Nothing Yet!

WHERE IS MY MONEY? PAY ME PLEASE! I'm poor and need that little bit of money.

There is so much I want to say, but I won't. Just pay me.

Oct 25th Still nothing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast