September 20 - 21, 2004
    Millennium Hotel, New York, NY

Interactive Advertising World - The Interactive Advertising Bureau and MediaPost are proud to announce a global conference and trade show for the business of Internet advertising, where thousands of leading marketing and agency executives will come together to discuss, debate, and resolve the biggest issues and examine opportunities for marketers using the Internet to advertise their brands.

Who Will Attend?

Brand Marketers, Agency Executives, Media Buying and Planning Executives, Creative Directors, Research Executives, Sales Executives, and any one involved any business that uses or plans to use the Internet as an advertising medium.

Register today for the full conference and exhibit hall pass today!
    http://interactiveadvertisingworld.com/register.html
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    OK, lets check out the pricing....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>IAB Member/Mediapost Subscriber Pricing:
    Free registration online
    $25 at the door

Non-IAB/MediaPost Member Pricing:
    Free registration online
    $25 at the door <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Hmmm, what an advantage to be an IAB Member What is the IAB anyway?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Attendees will enjoy two full days of content with keynotes, panels, breakouts, shoot-outs, research presentations, forecasts, and a trade show floor filled with exhibitors showcasing their advertising and marketing solutions. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Attendees will enjoy .. breakouts, shootouts. They won't take non-enjoyment for an option. I suppose whose who don't enjoy the breakout, will be part of the shootout, whose who do not enjoy probably won't be leaving the shootout.

Work Plenty: Play Plenty:
    Breakfast seminars Exclusive Dinners
    Networking Lunches Post-Conference Receptions
    Lunch-and-Learns Swanky Cocktail Parties
    Roll-up-your-sleeves Workshops Raffles and Giveaways
    Which is the work, which is the play? But remember there will be lunch and learns, so I suppose that means there will be a test after lunch to make sure u lean.

Key Topics:

Contact with the Consumer
    Creatives on Creative Can never be too creative I suppose
    Emerging Advertising Models Its emerging, probably after the lunch and learns, like the creature in Alien
    Breakouts and case studies on DTC, CPG, Automotive, Financial, Entertainment, Travel, and TelCom marketing Breakouts, people will be trying to go over the wall, but I suppose they'll have security to keep the attendees in
    Broadband and Broadcasting I wonder if there will be just plain broads there too?
    Search They will probably be searching for the attendees who breakout
    Cross Media Strategies It's in NYC so there will also be crossdressing too
    Behavioral Targeting The will target the behavoirs of attentees they don't like and sign them up for the shootout.
    Desktop Applications
    Spending Forecasts I forcast free if you register now and spending $25 at the door.
    Micromedia Everything is micro these days, where is the macromedia?
    The Interactive Advertising World Ad Technology Shootout CJ and Linkshare executives will shoot at eachother, the survivor will declare himself parasite free. But we will all know better.
    The Interactive Advertising World Teen Focus Group You can focus on the teens, but remember 17 will get you 20.
    And much more.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Who should attend?
    Brand Marketers, Agency Executives, Media Buying and Planning Executives, Creative Directors, Research Executives, Sales Executives, and any one involved any business that uses or plans to use the Internet as an advertising medium. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Which of these are us, the affiliate/publishers. I suppose we are the any one involved any business that uses or plans to use the Internet as an advertising medium. I suppose we are an after thought of who they really want to attend.

Mike

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I'm sure Webmaster Mike is making his reservations right now. He wouldn't want to miss a conference by such a special group!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

I am kind of interested in the CJ/LS shootout. That would be worth $25 to see.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    Translated:

Brand Wankers, Agency Wankers, Media Buying and Planning Wankers, Creative Wankers, Research Wankers, Sales Wankers...

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Where are the AdWhores???

in a special suite of rooms somewhere above the main floor. stuffing cookies . . .

ABW Ambassador

Would someone who is attending this Conference bring up in public the issue of encrypted cookies and how they could be used to disguise thievery to this highly esteemed group of advertising executives?

Will Webmaster Mike, Drewbert and Todd be there?

RadarCat
    http://www.os2warplinks.com

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    What's a wanker, and why has no one asked me to join?

:sulking: I never get invited to the good parties.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rhea:
    What's a wanker, and why has no one asked me to join? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought wanker was a jerk off.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread