Hot Spam
    I think we need to spotlight some of the talent that is blundering around the net these days. When you come across a particularly delightful piece of um, work on your daily spam deletes, you can share it here so we can get a sense of appreciation for the work that goes into the effort.. a few to start off with:
    From someone named "orchardbankcomnet"

Iím pleased for this important outstanding page; this may be the sort of subject that sustains me though out the day.Weíve continually heard been lately needing near to within your web-site right following I observed about these from a close close friend and was delighted when I was inside a position to acquire it following looking out for some time. Becoming a enthusiastic blogger, Iím happy to see other people today taking gumption and adding to the neighborhood. I just wished to comment to display my understanding to get a release since it is especially inviting, and many writers do not get the credit they deserve. Iím positive Iíll be back again once more and can deliver a few of my friends.

- - - - -
    From "reliacardcomnet"

I loved what youíve performed right here. The format is sophisticated, your published subject material stylish. Nonetheless, youíve got bought an edginess to what you are furnishing the next. Sick absolutely arrive back once more for a great deal alot more in situation you protect this up. Dont get rid of hope if not as well a variety of men and women see your perspective, know youíve got accumulated a fan appropriate the next who ideals what you could have received to say along with all the way youíve offered yourself. Very good on you!

Is this spam on your blog? What's great is.. I have a brand new blog following one of my daily journeys. Its new, only a month old and I don't get that much traffic so I can look at every visitor easily. I love what some spammers use to find my blog. Looking for certain text. I sometimes just unlink their comment and leave it as sometimes its not tooo bad of a comment. Free content as I see it.

Cleaning out dozens a day gets to be aggravating, trying to find some useful purpose for it all is why I posted it, it may at least be amusing.

To be able to leave some of these comments when you need to edit the name and everything else is beyond my patience. Whoever is out there telling people that blog commenting is a good thing needs to add some explicit instructions. 99.9% is bot generated rubbish that has nothing to do with the post it was dumped on.

At least they recognize and appreciate the fact that you've bought an edginess to what you are furnishing the next.
    Last edited by davidh; October 22nd, 2010 at 02:26 PM.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Oh, yes. Just like Orchardbankcomnet I too am
    happy to see other people today taking gumption and adding to the neighborhood.

today's gems:

orchardbankcomnet (again - this is a troo fan!)
    Thanks a lot for discuss extremely fine informations. Your internet is awesome, I am fascinated by the details that you simply have on this blog. It shows how nicely you grasp this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will arrive back for extra. You, my close friend, I located just the information I already looked all over the place and just couldn’t discover. What an ideal web-site. Such as this site your web pages is one of my new most favorite.I similar to this info proven and it has offered me some kind of motivation to possess good results for some explanation, so retain up the superior work!

from gmcardcommcom:
    I cherished what you will have performed right here. The structure is stylish, your composed subject material elegant. Nevertheless, you might have obtained an edginess to what you are delivering the following. Unwell completely arrive again yet again for significantly even more in situation you preserve this up. Dont remove hope if not at the same time various men and women see your eye-sight, know you will have gained a fan suitable the following who valuations what you might have obtained to say along with the way you’ve got presented on your own. Excellent on you!

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread