How long does it take to get a response from popshops tech support?
    I have asked about 5 simple questions from Popshops Tech Support that could that could basically be answered with a simple yes or no answer about a week ago and I have yet to recieve an answer to a single one. How long do they take to reply??? They are really holding me up.

Did you submit a reply to the automated email you received when you submitted the first support request?

See also this discussion thread from August 2009.
    Last edited by markwelch; October 22nd, 2010 at 11:49 AM.

ABW Ambassador
    "Because are unable to respond to every support email that is sent"

People pay for this level of service?

yes they sent me auto replys to each question, and assigned a ticket number, but nowhere does it say to respond to the auto reply.

Amazing!!! They must have been reading this thread, because they just responded to one of my questions just now..

Quote Originally Posted by bigendz13 View Post
    yes they sent me auto replys to each question, and assigned a ticket number, but nowhere does it say to respond to the auto reply.
    Did you re-read the auto-reply carefully? Yes, it assigns a ticket number, but last year the auto-reply directed folks to check the online FAQs and then, if they couldn't find an answer there, reply to the auto-reply/ticket email to submit it for personal attention:

"Sorry that you are having an issue. Because are unable to respond to every support email that is sent, a troubleshooting guide below has been compiled. Please read carefully and RESPOND TO THIS email ([PopShops #XLP-000000]) if your issue is not addressed."
    It would be wonderful if PopShops changed this, since I think it demonstrates a very low level of customer service, but as others have noted in other threads, it does appear that PopShops is extremely understaffed to meet its customers' needs. (In their defense, their pricing is too low to support a high level of customer service.)
    Last edited by markwelch; October 22nd, 2010 at 03:00 PM.

Their auto-responses no longer require a reply before any action is taken. Here's the current wording on auto-replies:

Greetings.

This is just a quick auto-response letting you know that we received your email and you will be receiving a response from a human shortly. If you send additional emails about this ticket, please ensure that the ticket ID [PopShops #WIB-551265] remains on your subject line.

If you are an affiliate writing to request that we add a specific merchant, you might also want contact the merchant directly and tell them that you would like to promote their products using PopShops. A listing on PopShops costs the merchant nothing and requires only that they have a datafeed and that they approve us into their affiliate program.

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread